PDA

View Full Version : C55 Unlock with Cable?

Mysticales
07-03-2004, 06:02 AM
I have that All Siemens tool to unlock, and I have a cable, but not quite sure how to go about unlocking it, any help would be great =)

Salami1_1
08-03-2004, 01:21 PM
maybe pressing the unlock button??

Mysticales
08-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Then what? Comes up with thpse unlock and save map, the imei, um all those options, straight unlock didnt do it, thats why im asking.

Andriux
09-03-2004, 08:44 PM
I tryed to unlock with "All_siemens", but i reseived a mesage "turn on the phone" but phone is turned on. If i turn of the phone and then start program and after "Turn on the phone" the phone is not svitched on :(. Help me please.
sory for mistakes :rolleyes:

AleXmaN
10-03-2004, 09:20 AM
I tryed to unlock with "All_siemens", but i reseived a mesage "turn on the phone" but phone is turned on. If i turn of the phone and then start program and after "Turn on the phone" the phone is not svitched on :(. Help me please.
sory for mistakes :rolleyes:
1) Turn OFF your phone!
2) Connect it to PC.
3) load freia
4) Read firmware & EEprom1.
5) Unlocking - dirrect unlock allso saves...... - Use EEprom IMEI-

PS. To starting process in freia, push on/off button per 0.5 sec.:) maybe not onse. Don't power on it REALLY :D

If that not helpse to you... so.... test cable.

Good luck!

Andriux
11-03-2004, 12:35 AM
I think that my cable is bad. I am using the same cable as to olds siemens phones. Someone send me cable shematic for siemens c55 please. Maybe problem there :sad:

Mysticales
11-03-2004, 01:50 AM
Ok so that should hopefully work by reading the epprom and so, I hope at least.. cause brought the phone to USA from germany, granted no signal, but still rather have it unlocked =)