PDA

View Full Version : behavior of master an cloned sim!!

sonicdeejay
07-09-2002, 06:17 PM
Hi all..

please advice the following questions:
1.If both(master and clone sim card) is on,when a person call that number,which hp will ring??the master sim card hp or clone sim card hp?:)

Adven
08-09-2002, 12:57 AM
As far as I know it's a first come first served....which ever phone picks up the signal first............

NokiaPhreak
08-09-2002, 08:39 AM
the phone which the last turn on or call out will be the one which working.. Test before.

Bossworld
08-09-2002, 02:31 PM
Be warned, most networks will destroy both sims if they find the same IMSI(or ISKI or whatever the sim card number is?) number being used on more than one sim at the same time

sonicdeejay
08-09-2002, 05:21 PM
so,,in order to avoid making call from both hp @ the same time.,,,how can we prevent that??

CloneKing
11-09-2002, 04:06 AM
The last phone that registers/interacts with the network will ring.
But both phones able to make out going calls.

sonicdeejay
11-09-2002, 05:31 AM
but i guesss ,,if the same numbers make out goin call @ t same time..it will be in big trouble rite??:)

CloneKing
13-09-2002, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by sonicdeejay
but i guesss ,,if the same numbers make out goin call @ t same time..it will be in big trouble rite??:)

Well, the whole idea of having duplicate SIM cards is ease the trouble of transferring Master SIM between 2 or more phones.

I have checked with Bosch/Blaupunkt on their RadioPhone and TwinCard Service. You may toggle the receiving of incoming calls by the following :

Upon entering the car : Switch off your mobile
Turn on your Radiophone
The Radiophone SIM card is now active and incoming calls will be received via the Radiophone.

Upon exit from the car : Switch off your Radiophone
Turn on your mobile
The mobile SIM is now active.

Outgoing calls are the same procedure.

Da'Virus
01-10-2002, 03:28 PM
You can't make 2 calls in the same time cause only one phone can be used. It's not possible to use both sims. However be advised that the operator knows who is using cloned cards. It' very easy to find this info out cause they also monitor the IMEI nr of the phones and store them in a data base.

Best Regards