PDA

View Full Version : moto v600 problems

jonny_marshall
28-03-2004, 12:30 AM
Hi,

i have had a moto v600 since december and am not impressed. The phone is being replaced for the second time, without any damage inflicted by me. when i rang motorola they found it funny that my v600 was faulty (first time it broke within a hour so i just took it back to the shop) and that faulty v600s were almost unheard of. Is it just my luck with motorolas or has anyone else experienced any problems with their v600s? (excluding the BIG FAT aerial)

jonny

Salami1_1
28-03-2004, 09:37 PM
I've got just one word for you:
MOTOROLA ;)

Buy motorola.. buy a new phone 3 months later ;)

WBR

Alinus
29-03-2004, 06:45 PM
I've got just one word for you:
MOTOROLA ;)

Buy motorola.. buy a new phone 3 months later ;)

WBR

wrong buddy

new V series are a pice of art.

off course...accidents happend...just like here

redcbr600fs
27-04-2004, 12:41 PM
Hi,

i have had a moto v600 since december and am not impressed. The phone is being replaced for the second time, without any damage inflicted by me. when i rang motorola they found it funny that my v600 was faulty (first time it broke within a hour so i just took it back to the shop) and that faulty v600s were almost unheard of. Is it just my luck with motorolas or has anyone else experienced any problems with their v600s? (excluding the BIG FAT aerial)

jonny

My V600 is 2 mths old and i can't txt on it, when i go into the txt menu and try to enter my inbox it locks up, till i exit the programm.