PDA

View Full Version : ### Motorola A835 unlocker coming up soon ###

unlokia
31-03-2004, 06:23 PM
Hi people!!. Believe this if you like, personally I am a little sceptical, but one of my fellows on the internet thinks he has 80% cracked the protection on the Motorola A835 (the 3G **BRICK**!!!).

Having done my homework, and due to the fact that the MOTO servers are currently all down, I am sure that if this solution is presented to us sooner rather than later, that there will be a **LOT** of happy people out there in cyberspace.

Not trying to sound like a capitalist, but I am **SURE** that, should this software come to fruition, then the initial usage will be limited to those of us who are willing to pay a small fee for the software - please note that I have been informed that the program will be protected against copying in much the same way as the harder-to-crack apps are, by using a machine/bios id combination.

This is **strictly** inside information, and is not just run-of-the-mill "hearsay" as is a lot of the b*ll that is posted here. This guy has the means (and, ultimately the brainpower) to complete this project successfully.

You will be informed as soon as there is anything worth knowing, so **PLEASE** no begging posts or pestering. We are working as many hours as there are in a day, to get this up and running for the www in general.

Knowledge is power, power is good in the right hands!!

best Regards - Matt (Unlokia)

Jabba2004
01-09-2004, 04:27 PM
Hi dont mean to bother you but how is the project going any further news.

Thank you for your help and good luck with the project.

Jwpara
23-09-2004, 07:10 PM
Hi people!!. Believe this if you like, personally I am a little sceptical, but one of my fellows on the internet thinks he has 80% cracked the protection on the Motorola A835 (the 3G **BRICK**!!!).

Having done my homework, and due to the fact that the MOTO servers are currently all down, I am sure that if this solution is presented to us sooner rather than later, that there will be a **LOT** of happy people out there in cyberspace.

Not trying to sound like a capitalist, but I am **SURE** that, should this software come to fruition, then the initial usage will be limited to those of us who are willing to pay a small fee for the software - please note that I have been informed that the program will be protected against copying in much the same way as the harder-to-crack apps are, by using a machine/bios id combination.

This is **strictly** inside information, and is not just run-of-the-mill "hearsay" as is a lot of the b*ll that is posted here. This guy has the means (and, ultimately the brainpower) to complete this project successfully.

You will be informed as soon as there is anything worth knowing, so **PLEASE** no begging posts or pestering. We are working as many hours as there are in a day, to get this up and running for the www in general.

Knowledge is power, power is good in the right hands!!

best Regards - Matt (Unlokia)

Hi there , how is going the project , is avaible aready or not? I realy need to try this!
I hope this posting is not going to get offline.

rayene1722
24-09-2004, 05:10 AM
good luck in your hard and great work

dude1
24-09-2004, 12:20 PM
there is already a working unlocker out for this phone in the form of the motorolla smart clip.

sergo_zmeia
24-09-2004, 03:32 PM
Yes clip is avaliable..other way is with logs...but U are running a very good project..so keep on..I wish U luck!
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia