PDA

View Full Version : Nokai 7600 Restricted

Zak75
08-04-2004, 09:09 PM
I wanted to unlock my Nokai 7600, but entered the wrong codes a few times. Now I have found the right unlocking codes but each time I enter them, the phone says "Can't Undo Restriction". Has this happened because I had a limited number of trials before entering the right set of code? What do I do now? Is the phone blocked for ever???

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Zak

FU_Too
09-04-2004, 01:32 AM
I wanted to unlock my Nokai 7600, but entered the wrong codes a few times. Now I have found the right unlocking codes but each time I enter them, the phone says "Can't Undo Restriction". Has this happened because I had a limited number of trials before entering the right set of code? What do I do now? Is the phone blocked for ever???

Please let me know.

Thanks.

ZakSounds like youveput in too many wrong codes so now you cant unlock with codes but you can with cable. Either go to unlocking shop or find a friend with griffinbox which will take about 2 minutes max. :smile:

big_lad98
26-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Is there no way you could just a buy a cable and do it yourself? I've got the same problem!

dct4codeman
27-04-2004, 05:38 PM
can fix all problems so works on all uk networks

[email protected]

FU_Too
27-04-2004, 05:55 PM
Is there no way you could just a buy a cable and do it yourself? I've got the same problem!I'm sorry I dont think it can be done yet with just cable but as you can see people will do it for you :) but not for free :lol: