PDA

View Full Version : Female Orgasm Rintone :)

Crux
13-04-2004, 11:55 PM
i am searching it for a few days. can anyone help me find this ringtone?

or maybe post it here? :)

Whytey
14-04-2004, 01:26 PM
Go to http://wappy.to/blade2 but not sure exactly where. I got mine from there - it's quite good on my e710.

chadiwrx
14-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Here bud it's in wave format is that what your after

momagic
14-04-2004, 07:09 PM
chadiwrx, r u the same person on hofo and houfn and cellphonesforum? if you are you iz a top geezer, i must thank you for all thosw midis ive collected.

ive also got a yahoo group with these ringtones, i have also thanked you on the title page!

if its no trouble, would you join the yahoo group and contribute? so fars theres near enough 390 members?

thanks again!

NokDoc
14-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Ehhh..

Odd, quite odd. ;)

Just off topic, but Mr. Crux, U have a small problem?

NokDoc

chadiwrx
16-04-2004, 08:52 PM
chadiwrx, r u the same person on hofo and houfn and cellphonesforum? if you are you iz a top geezer, i must thank you for all thosw midis ive collected.

ive also got a yahoo group with these ringtones, i have also thanked you on the title page!

if its no trouble, would you join the yahoo group and contribute? so fars theres near enough 390 members?

thanks again!

Lol dude im already a member of your group i joined about 3 weeks ago but im yet to post anything up

momagic
16-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Lol dude im already a member of your group i joined about 3 weeks ago but im yet to post anything up

your a top geezer dude, ive seen you about on the forums and appreiciated every midi u've ever put up!

u'ze a top dude!

Crux
17-04-2004, 12:52 PM
@Whytey
i didnt find it in that page

@nomagic
i cant put it on sharp phones. do u have other versions of this ringtone?

@nokdoc
yes :)

momagic
17-04-2004, 01:58 PM
[QUOTE=Crux2002]
@Momagic
i cant put it on sharp phones. do u have other versions of this ringtone?
QUOTE]

i dun no about midis on sharp fones, do they play it? if so so you know wat type? there are 2 types, type 0 and type 1, so find out which type and ill try to help you.

oh yea my mates got a sharp fone and all my midis work on his fone, its a sharp with a really good camera, apart from that i dun no the model name.

Crux
19-04-2004, 01:20 PM
in sharp i can download wav files, althoug this one i cant even download. i think sharp needs to be 8 bitsw mono. can u post here several versions of this ringtone? i will test them all. thanks mate :)

momagic
29-04-2004, 08:17 PM
ok ill will do it, but please post up the file u want me to convert, or shall i use one of mine?

Crux
29-04-2004, 08:45 PM
i want this tones to work in sharp. can u fix them?

momagic
30-04-2004, 08:04 PM
ok its done, in the folder there are two files

1.orgasm (scotts studio wav 8,000 khz, 8bit, mono)

2.orgasm (mircrosoft wav 8,000 khz, 8bit, mono)

test out both the files and see which one works

in sharp i can download wav files, althoug this one i cant even download. i think sharp needs to be 8 bitsw mono. can u post here several versions of this ringtone? i will test them all. thanks mate :)

u say 8 bitsw mono, i dun no how to convert to this file type