PDA

View Full Version : MADOs compile fullembed problem

teleiomenos
01-05-2004, 06:12 PM
i tried to compile a fullemebed/embed flash but i have the error attached..i put a clean virgin.fls in mados dir with removed languages and reserved space but nothing.I can complile succesfully a standalone but prob with embed and fullemebed!

mestrini
01-05-2004, 06:56 PM
describe the error you got because no file is attached :)

teleiomenos
01-05-2004, 07:36 PM
Compile Error:

/home/-gamez-/gccarm/arm-thumb-elf/bin/Id: region rom is full (flash.ocollect2: Id returned 1 exit status

seawolf000uk
02-05-2004, 01:22 PM
Thats what i keep getting! Stand alone on the 3310 old works fine tho

mestrini
03-05-2004, 02:14 AM
That's a problem i had before i found out what to do ;)

wanna see how easy it is?

just go to the folder c:\cygwin\MADos\data and open the folder with the name of the phone you wanna compile to (ex: 3310_old). Once inside just open the file "memmap_embed" with NOTEPAD and look for the line "rom(RX) : ORIGIN = 0x00340040, LENGTH = 200K"

The value 200k must be changed to a value like 230k because these days MADos file is getting bigger and exceeds the default rom values

hope you guys can do it :D

cheers

seawolf000uk
03-05-2004, 03:43 AM
thank you thank you thank you!....it works at 250K

But i got another problem now!

when i flash it to a 3330old with Knok95 it just stops after about 5 sec,

But works fine on the 3310old both are "FULLEMBED".

Any ideas why?

mestrini
03-05-2004, 01:50 PM
Don't go for the 3330 :-P

MADos is not compatible with this phone. :sad: (edited part)-> i'm not talking about STANDALONE :rolleyes:

I've talked with one of the programmers and they confirmed it.

All one can do is flash 3310 sw twice to a 3330 phone (but that's not more than a downgrade :lol: )

cheers

seawolf000uk
03-05-2004, 08:53 PM
ok thanks for that would you have have a working 3310 mados flash "full embed"? I have the one with DCT 4 but not both DCT 4 & DCT 3! only in "standalone"

If you do would you e-mail it to me at [email protected]

Many thanks :-o

mestrini
03-05-2004, 11:13 PM
You have a new Private Message (from me :lol: )

You can find what you're looking for in there ;)

cheers

teleiomenos
03-05-2004, 11:59 PM
thanks for replies...
everything ok with the compile of embed/fullembed...i combine nokia firmware with fullembed but when i try to call MADos from a menu or a shortkey "kpd done..."and phone shutdown why?any ideas
the flash is patched with fix5e0 gsc

mestrini
04-05-2004, 12:10 AM
I've never tried MADos via shortcut key but from what i've read so far no one made it also unless you press the power button or something.

you'd better make a search to find out the issues and the solutions (if any)

cheers

teleiomenos
04-05-2004, 12:53 AM
thnks man
may i ask u something else?have u ever tried spymode?i patched the script to my phone via shortcut it works,but i dont know exactly what it does..the phone shows to be closed unless i press the combination of *0-9
sorry for my english
Greece

mestrini
04-05-2004, 01:28 AM
fastspymode is a script that allows the user to press a combination of keys (* and another) and disable the LCD. With this the phone appears to be turned off but it's not ;)

Now the upgrade is what is really interesting.
After aplying that script you apply another that allows the phone (so far just 3310) to autoanswer :-o . This way you get a real spyphone because you set it to silence mode, no vibration and LCD off and make a call to it. Once the phone answers you can listen to what goes on...

Imagine your sitting with some friends and you leave the room to go to the toillete with the phone set in spymode. Just make a call to it and start listening to what they're saying :lol:

I've already made that flash but it's on another forum i belong to. I'm gonna leave you the link to it in a Private Message so you can go there and dowload it. The flash is pack C which i think contains greek ;)

cheers

seawolf000uk
05-05-2004, 05:02 AM
still no luck with MAdos :-? but the spy phone is so cool! :D 007 eat your hart out! :-P

teleiomenos
06-05-2004, 12:07 AM
the problem with "kpd done..." fixed?
i call MADos from menu shows kpd done but i have to press the power button to enter at mados else the phone shutdown any ideas?

...Greece...

mestrini
06-05-2004, 12:30 AM
There's no solution so far because even the programmers say it's the way it can be done.

better sit down and wait and read what goes on in development of MADos :smile:

teleiomenos
06-05-2004, 12:45 AM
yes,but at your modded flash not the spyflash you call it from menu without pressing the power button to enter at mados,maybe you didnt understand what i mean...

mestrini
06-05-2004, 02:14 AM
No i didn't, but i think i did now :lol:

in my flash MADos is called via menu because i used other script than the shortkey.gsc. Instead i used the madstart.gsc which creates a 5E0 table entry that allows the creation of the menu and calling it.
It works like another genolite patch where you get the function ID after patching and create a menu entry to call that function

hope i got it right this time :)