PDA

View Full Version : N-Gage SHACK is BACK!

FunkyG
14-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Hey guys! It's been quite a while éh! You probably don't even remember me! Hehe, that's no problem! Just want to let you know that those bastards at freewebs unfroze my account today! ('bout freaggin time!) I'll try to get some more up-to-date goodies on it but right now I'm in the middle of the exams and the vacation is comming up.. Ah well, I'll see what I can do ;) Any way, I hope you have a good time on my site just like in the good old days! I've been around since the release date of N-Gage 1 (see my N-Gage.com profile) so I know what I'm talking about. Find my email on the site and ask me all you need to know about the N-Gage (QD)! Remember: I wub you all! :D

CHEERS!

momagic
14-06-2004, 10:22 PM
wicked!!!!!!

FunkyG
15-06-2004, 01:10 AM
Hey, in the time I was gone some dumbass faked the name of my site and made his own (looks like poo by the way)!! You can find it in the Top50 N-Gage sites list (link is on my webby). That's just lame man. If the webmaster of that site can read this (otherwise I'll send em/er a spicy email later on :)) please change that name. It's very stupid to pick the name of a non-active website that had over 300 visits a day once (lasting for several months) and beeing there allready from the very beginning of N-Gage... Not the Series 60 system of course, that was around for a while allready. I only discovered it and it's magical ways with the N-Gage.

tzeonn
15-06-2004, 01:40 AM
ur site is back... 8-)

will u b back on nfree to post and contribute? ;)

FunkyG
15-06-2004, 01:47 AM
I'll sure try! I got some major work to do in "real life" tough but I'll surely try ;)

FunkyG
15-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Aww crap. I guess the cheering was to early. They froze it again. I really don't get freewebs. I don't ask much and they give me nothing. Everything downloadable on my site I host on my own private web-server. The only thing they had to bare was the lay-out (there is no other way) and the images (that make a total of 300kb or sumtin). When I find the time I will move every part of the site to another e-ground that has a bit more bandwith usage. Any suggestions? Above all: it has to be 100% FREE. I'm not paying just to host 6 silly web pages. But I also don't want to host the pages on my own webspace cuz that would prevent me from giving all you folks.. let's call it.. "unconditional downloads" ;) as some of you probably remember (and experienced) from the N-Gage SHACK in the passed. Hope I can get some support from u guys. Spanx 4 readin' this n e way! :smile:

cheers

gophermaster
16-06-2004, 07:38 AM
It's because that everyone who visits your site has to download that 300kb. Which can add up, especially if you get lots of hits.

Try using www.web1000.com or something...

FunkyG
16-06-2004, 09:04 AM
It's because that everyone who visits your site has to download that 300kb. Which can add up, especially if you get lots of hits.

Try using www.web1000.com or something...

Hmm.. It looks nice, unlimited bandwith. Spanx mate! ;)