PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a script!!!

thedogcow
24-06-2004, 06:19 PM
Well i've had this happen to me, and now that there are lots of scripts that use the security code it would be quite useful... The scenario is someone trys to enter the security code for messages/keylock etc and enters it wrongly five times in a row... Now if you enter the correct code, it still wont work... I grea script would be one that could reset this security code to 12345 (or something that would be less obvious) and make it work by maybe a *#iresetsecuritycode# or similar... Just an idea, cos my friends are always bringing their phones around because of this... :rolleyes:

sirhc
15-07-2004, 02:42 PM
Well i've had this happen to me, and now that there are lots of scripts that use the security code it would be quite useful... The scenario is someone trys to enter the security code for messages/keylock etc and enters it wrongly five times in a row... Now if you enter the correct code, it still wont work... I grea script would be one that could reset this security code to 12345 (or something that would be less obvious) and make it work by maybe a *#iresetsecuritycode# or similar... Just an idea, cos my friends are always bringing their phones around because of this... :rolleyes:

it is not a big problem if you enter the wrong code 5 times in arow ...
no need to reset it to full factory,
if you are going to observe, if it got to security block!, just wait for 10 minutes to be sure, then enter the correct code, it will be unblock again....
no computer needed to reset.... :D :lol:

magix
08-10-2004, 07:36 PM
how to change call_duration time position :-?