PDA

View Full Version : MMS update for MYX5?

JC 2K3
25-08-2004, 09:41 PM
I was looking through help files on Planet Sagem(well actually itas Sagem Online but i was linked from Planet Sagem) and I came across something saying that there was a MMS update available for MYX5, I couldn't find it on Planet Sagem and it said if you couldn't find it on Planet Sagem to contact your operator(??) is this real?

johnf_2004
26-08-2004, 12:10 AM
I was looking through help files on Planet Sagem(well actually itas Sagem Online but i was linked from Planet Sagem) and I came across something saying that there was a MMS update available for MYX5, I couldn't find it on Planet Sagem and it said if you couldn't find it on Planet Sagem to contact your operator(??) is this real?
try contacting your network provider to see what is happening and to see if it is for real.
john

stonesuk
26-08-2004, 07:23 PM
updates are on planetsagem in the forum....
but only updates for some firmware versions,you have to PM admin and ask about your version/firmware,if enough people request update then 1 will be released