PDA

View Full Version : 7600 Gallery Problems

Taliq
31-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Hi, im havin problems saving media (pics, video, recordings) into my gallery. everytime i take a pic etc it says that it is saving the pic in images, but then when i check the gallery, its empty. i've checked the memory status of the phone and it says that there is 24mb worth of stuff in the gallery, but when i go to the gallery, there's nothing there.

if anyone has any suggestions, they'd be much appreciated.

jeffery_feng
02-09-2004, 01:53 PM
just stay in the gallery level, dont get in any specific folder (image, music, etc), hight any folder where you want put thing in, select the "option" in left bottom, then save it

Taliq
05-09-2004, 07:16 PM
thanks for the reply, but it doesnt seem to help much. when im about to take a picture the options on screen i have are options (with open gallery, change mode and self-timer) Capture and exit. after i take a picture, the phone automatically saves into "images". after i take a pic (with the image on the screen) the options on screen are options (with zoom, send, rename, open gallery, set contrast, set as wallpaper and details), delete and back. as u can see i cant choose where to save the picutre, it jus saves into the images folder. but when i go to the images folder theres nothing there, but i know the picture has been saved onto the phone cos the memory capacity of the gallery is not empty :???:

im gonna install the PC suite on my comp and connect the phone and see if anything can be done. but if anyone else's got any other solutions id be grateful, cheers

Taliq
20-09-2004, 05:46 PM
:x

PC suite did bugger all, cant find any of the pics on my phone from there. anyone offer any help on this before its winter 2012?