PDA

View Full Version : P800 flashing

jak2812
19-11-2004, 10:04 PM
hi
i have a freeze problem with one p800 and i need to flash, i have read something about pda part, bt, etc....
i have terminator and crusader 2.05 from griffin.
can anybody explain me, step by step, how to flash this phone?
thanks

sergo_zmeia
20-11-2004, 09:20 PM
For terminator u need div usb 5.0...search the net..its free all over...than U will need flash files /avr and sbn ..same veirsion../ than just click flash on div usb...
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

jak2812
20-11-2004, 09:56 PM
sergo

you are confussed because sbn is the avr file extenssion, you want to say i need avr and arm files with the same version, i think you don't know so much about flashing sony-ericsson, don't worry i'm very grateful with your interest.
it's posible i need avr and arm files and is posible gdfs file too, but i have read p800 have a part that is pda, i understand is a mobile phone with a pda then i need to flash both.
that is the information i'm looking for because i'm not sure that is true, if you know some link for help me, tell me it.
thanks

sergo_zmeia
22-11-2004, 12:16 PM
sorry mistake...SE flash files are avr and arm...i have flashed some p800 ..tell me why u need to flash other part of the phone...
regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

jak2812
22-11-2004, 12:55 PM
sergo

the reason to flash other part of the phone, any in particular, but if you think i solve the freeze problem flashing avr and arm, can you tell me where to download it?
thanks