PDA

View Full Version : MC920 has no sound

everton5
21-11-2004, 08:42 AM
I have a Sagem MC920 that transmits OK, but it has no sound. I have checked all the settings to see that sounds, beeps etc., are activated, but still no sound. Can this be a hardware fault, or a software fault? Thanks for any replies.

Hyperelectron
22-11-2004, 05:57 PM
I have a Sagem MC920 that transmits OK, but it has no sound. I have checked all the settings to see that sounds, beeps etc., are activated, but still no sound. Can this be a hardware fault, or a software fault? Thanks for any replies.

I had this problem, it turned out to be a hardware fault caused by one of the speaker terminals having broken off. Remove the LCD from the board to get to them.

everton5
22-11-2004, 08:22 PM
I had this problem, it turned out to be a hardware fault caused by one of the speaker terminals having broken off. Remove the LCD from the board to get to them.

Thanks for that mate. I looked at the terminals and they are OK. I gave them a clean, and it seems to have fixed the problem. Cheers.

Hyperelectron
23-11-2004, 02:31 PM
Thanks for that mate. I looked at the terminals and they are OK. I gave them a clean, and it seems to have fixed the problem. Cheers.
No problem, glad I could help