PDA

View Full Version : samsung e700 imei changer

bertybasset28
04-01-2005, 01:41 PM
can anyone tell me if its possible to change the iein number with an irda cable on my samsung e700 the phone was locked to orange but i used the 7337 code and its fine for sms and calls but it wont send multi media i have been to o2 web site and downloaded settings to my phone for web but it still wont send mms i think the phone may still have some sort of lock still on for orange will changing imei number cure this problem ? any help much appreciated

robphp
10-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Hi,Changing the imei shouldn't be the answer.Just find a friend with the same o2 network,go into settings and put the number in.If that won't work,try unlocking it again,but this time with the cerebos software and a S500 external serial-port cable.
Good luck!!! :P

mickhoray
10-01-2005, 02:09 PM
You only need you mms settings put back into you message settings as the 7337 code resets your wap settings aswell as unlocking, ring orange an tehy will give you them over the phone or got to the help section oin the website and type ya number in an it will send you the settings via sms,

Sorry if you have an o2 sim now ring them and a c/s advisor will go through all the settings with you