PDA

View Full Version : [SCRIPT] service_quit.nrx

joci2000
18-01-2005, 09:44 AM
Hello everybody,

Here is an other script. This script will make a new menupoint in your service menu, with it you can exit from it without restarting your mobile phone. :)

Version 1.3a:

Never need to restart your mobile from now when you leave the service menu.
Will clear the *#92702689 also ;) Thx Bütyök for the clear routine ;)
More phones are supported, better look.

CooBek
07-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Hello! Sorry for refreshing that old topic, but my friend was finding one important bug in this script, joci2000.
Well, when You quit from service menu and choose any number and call, Your phone is hanged. I was testing it on 3310 and 3330 (in version 6.33 and 4.50) and this bug was showing all the time. Regards and sorry for my english ;)

joci2000
07-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Hello! Sorry for refreshing that old topic, but my friend was finding one important bug in this script, joci2000.
Well, when You quit from service menu and choose any number and call, Your phone is hanged. I was testing it on 3310 and 3330 (in version 6.33 and 4.50) and this bug was showing all the time. Regards and sorry for my english ;)

:-o

Hi CooBek,

Well you and your friend are right. I don't notice this. sometimes i have some situation while i can't make a call, but i don't know why.. well Now i know what was the problem:D thx for this.

I think a solution can be that using Yak's reboot script.
I will sole this problem

thx for pointing this problem

joci2000
10-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Well It seems that it don't want to run Yak's reboot script :cry:

so i can't do with it anything yet.

but here is the one which try to use that. BUT still there is the bug.

yak
10-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Hi, how you did this patch anyway? You're modifying the action tables? Where the messages for Navi keys are stored? If yes then it should work, simply put 5E0 as message and getenv("def/reboot/arg") as argument and the phone will reset when you press C in service menu. Of course you have to locate right action table's items.

CooBek
10-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Great! Thanks for repair ;) By the way, can You add to this script a ppm string, where we can change the 'Exit' string to other word? Maybe it can be in parameter? ;) Regards

joci2000
10-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Hi, how you did this patch anyway? You're modifying the action tables? Where the messages for Navi keys are stored? If yes then it should work, simply put 5E0 as message and getenv("def/reboot/arg") as argument and the phone will reset when you press C in service menu. Of course you have to locate right action table's items.

I simply add an extra menupoint to service menu, and use getenv("def/reboot/arg") to get the right 5e0 id, and search the 384 dc action to use that. I didn't modificate the action tables. because i find a right one, which should run the 5e0 is with the navi key.

yak
11-07-2005, 03:52 PM
I see, not a bad idea :). I think you could use locate("action_select_back") too, which is the same as all main menu items use (except those root ones). But if 384/dc works ok then ignore this :).

joci2000
11-07-2005, 04:28 PM
I see, not a bad idea :). I think you could use locate("action_select_back") too, which is the same as all main menu items use (except those root ones). But if 384/dc works ok then ignore this :).

thx your answer,

but my problem only that somewhy from service menu I'm not able to run any 5e0 Id. It simply exit from it and do not start the id, but i don't know why?

dvirus666
12-07-2005, 12:46 PM
@ joci2000:

but my problem only that somewhy from service menu I'm not able to run any 5e0 Id. It simply exit from it and do not start the id, but i don't know why?

I think you will find that this problem is happening because of the function that calls the menu. As well as calling the menu it also stops all incomming & outgoing calls and other functions from working.

I have been looking for a couple of days and still no luck.

joci2000
12-07-2005, 01:05 PM
well i think you are right :sad:

that must be the problem.

Bütyök
03-03-2006, 04:22 PM
Hi, Joci!

There is one problem about your script.
You wrote a simply quit menu but you forgot anything:
when you enter to the service menu the radio equipment and the "switch off" menu are disabled by phone.

If you want to make a really service_quit function you have to patch flash about service menu entry.

BR,
Bütyök

joci2000
03-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Hi, Joci!

There is one problem about your script.
You wrote a simply quit menu but you forgot anything:
when you enter to the service menu the radio equipment and the "switch off" menu are disabled by phone.

If you want to make a really service_quit function you have to patch flash about service menu entry.

BR,
Bütyök

well this script is not working properly because if you go to service menu and go back you can't make phone calls. you have to reset your phone. and there is an easier way to make it works with a simple menu open function, or you can make this menu in your main menu with a simple copy.

joci2000
23-03-2006, 10:29 AM
New version is available on the frst post.

Now You don't need to restart or power off your phone after service menu.

joci2000
24-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Sorry Guys

I've just now noticed a bug with 3310 V6.39.

If you try to use with quite large project somewhy give an error at the end.

I don't know the reason for this yet.

I made it run at the end because you can add more options to your service menu with write_menu.

So Can someone tell me how can it be possible to give this high value?

Okay i found the reason: The multiple menu funtion rewrite a needed ldr :(

Anything new versin can be found on first post. You need to download only if you try to use more than 1 menu in your project