PDA

View Full Version : N GAGE QD PROBLEm PLEASE ! HeLp !

drugmetwice
10-02-2005, 09:23 PM
I hva a QD last night wen I was entering s0me codes like. . . To tell if your phone is Locked or Unlocked?
#pw+1234567890+1# for Provider-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+2# for Network-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+3# for Country-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+4# for SimCard-Lock status - In standby mode,
45# + <talk> dials the number on your sim in memory slot 45.
50# + <talk> dials slot 50 and so on.
When I entered the last code . . which chcks the sim status
and I get phone "code error" does it means that the provider lock is in place and that only the original SIMs from the operator that originated the service will work? code that was given to unlock will give a message "SIM restriction off" and the phone will recycle or w'll have to power down and re-power the phone. In my case I guess the phone got corptd CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE ! wise ppl please help me now when i switch the mobile it asks for PIN no wafter providng the PIN no it hangs ! I hve to remove the battery to switch it off .. . CAN ANYBODY PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP ME !

[email protected]
[email protected]

jojoagogo
12-04-2006, 01:32 AM
Is it easily fixed if the Ngage has this problem?
The phone will power up but will crash during the boot-up sequence and turn it self off.
Is it just a firmware problem?
Jojoagogo

electrophoretic
12-04-2006, 06:27 AM
yeah it certainly sounds like software, the only thing i can suggest is to flash it and see the results!!

G

msbah2007
17-04-2006, 09:53 PM
hva a QD last night wen I was entering s0me codes like. . . To tell if your phone is Locked or Unlocked?

subway999
17-04-2006, 11:32 PM
hva a QD last night wen I was entering s0me codes like. . . To tell if your phone is Locked or Unlocked?

Locked in what sense???

Sim Card lock, use a different service providers SIM card and it chould say Invalid Sim if its locked

Security Code

If you have locked the handset with the security code you can find a mastercode http://nfader.z-host.ru/

philjohnmoore
20-04-2006, 05:41 PM
hi am new the the forum My N-gage QD has a problem that i hope someone could help me with?

When i turn it on it comes up with a white screen saying nokia then flashes a few times then turns off also if i try to charge it it say not enough room to perform hope someone can help

adampeake
20-04-2006, 06:34 PM
@philjohnmoore

You can solve you problem like this:

Turn phone off.
Hold down the number 3 key, the star key and the call button
Whilst keeping them pressed turn the phone on.
When formatting comes on the screen release the 3 keys you are holding down.
A black bar will move across the screen and format it for you.
When finished the phone will reboot and should be ok.

Two points.....You will lose everything on the phone. make sure battery is charged before doing it.

:D