PDA

View Full Version : unlock m55

michael.pratt
27-02-2005, 12:52 AM
Please can anyone help ? Every time i use any d/loaded s/ware to unlock m55 or any other, i cant get any further than waiting for phone power on even though i turn on power the programs wont recognise it ,whats the problem please ? im using xp and 98 same stop point. :???:

megrine
27-02-2005, 01:55 PM
to unlock your phone using FREIA10 OR 15, you need a serial cable and to cut the test point....
please specify what are you using, software n cable? i might be able to help you
ps : it's easy to unlock it, if you have a serial cable
regards

michael.pratt
27-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Thanks,im using freia with a data lead all im doing is pressing unlock then pressing power key on phone but it doesnt recognise it,im a bit new so dont understand the full procedure or test points,need full help by the looks of it. :???:

megrine
28-02-2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks,im using freia with a data lead all im doing is pressing unlock then pressing power key on phone but it doesnt recognise it,im a bit new so dont understand the full procedure or test points,need full help by the looks of it. :???:
you need to cut the test point, go to www.gsm-free.com , select siemens, testpoints and look for your model

when you see the pictures you will understand
regards

sergo_zmeia
01-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Just two cents ....if U are using original cable U will never do it..U need chinese one...more..somethimes com port is with low current level and cant do the job ..try on another PC...and in settings U need to choose bootcore bug...and..if Ur phone is version 9 or high ..U need a test point...
Good luck!
sergo_zmeia

Shrew
29-03-2005, 07:23 PM
:???: hi guys, i want to know if exist some way to unlock the siemens M55 without cables! i don't have any cables and i have afraid to use this! Help if you can! TKS

PaoloWireless
30-03-2005, 04:20 AM
I unlocked my M55 with my service cable (and some white box that came with it), and did NOT need to cut any test point. WTF are you telling people to cut the test points thus voiding their warranty? I used freia and it worked just fine.