PDA

View Full Version : A52 switched off when pressing some keys

Andrewm
05-03-2005, 05:17 PM
I have siemens A52 switched off when you pressing some keys and i tried to flash it but still the problem was not solved,any solution plz?

PaoloWireless
13-03-2005, 03:35 PM
does it happen when u predominately press the "4" key if u look at the PCB, guess what is directly behind the 4 key on the other side of the board? yup you guessed it, the Power Amp. The reason it does is becuse its not getting a proper connection to the board. try re-soldering the PA, or putting some foam on it to hold it tighter against the board.

sergo_zmeia
14-03-2005, 10:34 AM
Paolo...its not PA...Its CPU....it need to be reheated...
God luck!
sergo_zmeia

PaoloWireless
15-03-2005, 03:06 AM
yes, it needs to be soldered, my bad, it was one of the BGA chips.

mickey mouse
29-03-2005, 09:56 PM
I have siemens A52 switched off when you pressing some keys and i tried to flash it but still the problem was not solved,any solution plz?

Hy , Think that you need to resold the CPU and eventually the memories , all the logic unit.

regards.

PaoloWireless
30-03-2005, 04:22 AM
most people have reported that by re-soldering it with a heat gun, and some good thin flux, worked well, sometimes putting a piece of foam on top of the bga chip will help give a better conxion to the bga and will not shut off any more. The CPU is directly behind the 4 key on the board.