PDA

View Full Version : Please help i may have killed fone

naveedh
09-04-2005, 06:40 PM
I was flashing a nokia 7650 but the damn thing wasnt working with the battery that was connected to the cable so i use a fully charged orignal battery. Then once it sed powering up fone in DctX i pressed on button and it sed first boot ok then i let go and held on button cleared all check then started flashin fone. 7% erasing flash happend an i think my hand slippin from on switch and then the 7% froze i left it 4 ages didnt budge so then i disconnected ufsx from the software and now when i try to turn fone on it only shows lines. So what shall i do to revive it? :confused:

andre128
11-04-2005, 09:43 AM
your phone cant power on now! you must flash again your phone. try to hold tight the cable when flashing. this may be the cable problem

aconk
27-04-2005, 05:48 PM
your phone cant power on now! you must flash again your phone. try to hold tight the cable when flashing. this may be the cable problem

i think you must to erasing first and then write flash,try it.thanks` :-)

naveedh
27-04-2005, 06:03 PM
i think you must to erasing first and then write flash,try it.thanks` :-)

well i have fixed it now by re-flashin but let me give you one piece of advice never use erase flash ifu dont know what your doing as it does more than just erase flash.

Alinus
28-04-2005, 06:12 AM
indeed !

BR
Alinus

arya_oxp
08-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Use full erase first, copy file 7650_full_erase to the directory and flash again. if still having trouble, please use the new version of DCTx. You can find the file, it's to be easy for you.OK.