PDA

View Full Version : UFS-3 Not Athorizing Account

cbrodie
15-04-2005, 04:22 PM
Can any one help.

I purchased a Tornado UFS-3 from www.ucables.com and have registered on www.ufsxsupport.com as required but my account has not been activated and I can't get in touch with them. There are no contact details. I've received no emails confirming that i have registered. There’s not even a support form on the site.

Has anybody got any contact details for UFS or any ideas how i can get my account activated. or maybe even login details or software i need to run the box.

I think its ridicules that I spend over £300 and then have to wait for an account so I can download the software to run the box..

They gave me all the yellow tornado disks 1 - 13 with the flash files on.. Why don't they put the driver and software on a disk as well?

Yes: I have got a legit box and code.

Wish I went for the Griffin ..now.

cbrodie
16-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Still no contact or activated account.

Is it worth me sending it back and getting it changed for a griffin ?

Jamieev
17-04-2005, 12:57 AM
Hey

I'm also having problems with UFS support right now - I can't get at the flash files but I have been registered trouble free for some time until now.

On the front page in the news section at ufsxsupport.com there is a mention of server upgrade in recent days... I'm guessing this has lasted a little longer than intended maybe?

Are you sure your cd's don't have the drivers on them? Mine did - a folder called 'install' on the first disk.

tekit.dk
17-04-2005, 07:36 PM
Hey,

I'm have trouble getting access to there software server :confused: , the page is showing something about the ip dont have access to the MySQL database

Regard
René - Tekit.dk
Free Danish unlock 4 all

cbrodie
18-04-2005, 01:02 AM
No its not on the the first disk..

It's been nearly a week now. Are they usualy like this or is it just because there having server problems... Even if they are having server probs they could at least confirm that they have recieved my registration....

cbrodie
18-04-2005, 01:10 AM
FINALLY - Its been approved... Now I need to test it.....

Thanks Anyway...

Forhike
18-04-2005, 08:20 AM
they have been changing servers, i did get a e-mail some days from them with new server adress. they are werry god with services and updates.

probably why some haven't got a reply on emails and activations,

just try to email them again now

Jamieev
19-04-2005, 04:43 PM
Yeah I've got back onto the new server now, its all good. I must say I got registered very quickly and haven't had a problem till now. Unfortunately I didn't get an email advising me of it, gr!