PDA

View Full Version : E800 Unlock Software

kellym59
24-06-2005, 09:48 PM
Can anyone please email me the unlock software for he E800, my email address is [email protected]

Many thanks

fr33s0ft
29-06-2005, 09:36 AM
Can anyone please email me the unlock software for he E800, my email address is [email protected]

Many thanks

Don't be so lazy and use the SEARCH function

BR

fr33s0ft

kellym59
30-06-2005, 09:00 AM
No need to be so rude, i had used the search facility but the software i found wouldn't work.

So if anyone apart from the rude tosser could be kind enough to e-mail software to me it would be appreciated.

Thanks

fr33s0ft
30-06-2005, 09:39 AM

fr33s0ft
30-06-2005, 09:40 AM

subway999
30-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the compliment you sad pathetic loser dont expect help when you cant be arsed to even search for the software to unlock the SHIT fone, if you did search then why are you still asking for ppl to email it to you? = because you havent got any braincells and even if you did have the software you'dd be posting HOW DO I posts ... well good luck you sad thick twat!!

BEST REGARDS

fr33s0ftSo this is the language you speak?

What ever happened to being civil?

You do realise that your ip address and other details are being logged.....

fr33s0ft
30-06-2005, 10:50 AM
only IDIOTS use there own ip :P

and he/she started it i only pointed out they shouldnt be lazy and to use the search not my fault if i'm a rude tosser :D

ps .. and who are you to question wot i speak and how i type? , this forums needs a good clean up.

pps .. mods :???:
fr33s0ft

subway999
30-06-2005, 11:44 AM

and he/she started it i only pointed out they shouldnt be lazy and to use the search not my fault if i'm a rude tosser :D

ps .. and who are you to question wot i speak and how i type? , this forums needs a good clean up.

fr33s0ft
Your post has been reported to the relevant establishment.

Try using a spell check before posting because we use ENGLISH on this forum.

Try following the rules like others do!

Perfect explaination of yourself could not disagree!

fr33s0ft
30-06-2005, 12:00 PM
:-D hahaha English he says , READ some of YOUR OWN posts , i will type and spell how i wish , you are ?? exactly? , always crying for mods to bail you out , i'm not suprised this forums has gone so downhill over the last 12months with members like yourself and LAZY members who contribute nish! i refuse to listen to your crap!

**quoted from one of your posts yesterday**

Obvious case of being "Unable to perform a search prior to posting"

so this means its ok for you to tell people to search and SCREAM IN RED AT THE MODS lower down in your post , AGAIN who exactly are you , or SHOULD I SAY , WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??

SR

fr33s0ft

TDXI
30-06-2005, 07:16 PM

fr33s0ft

You know what i never post on here but i have just got to say you are a total prick. And yeah the forum does need a good clean up they should start by getting rid of wankers like you.

Crux
30-06-2005, 07:36 PM
topic closed

abuses are not tolerated.

all warned...