PDA

View Full Version : ETI Camcorder file not found on nokia 6600

akashcares
25-09-2005, 10:26 AM
hi all,i have recently shot a video with the ETI Camcorder on my Nokia 6600 and the file got saved in the phone memory.To my surprise,i couldnt simply find the saved file in my phone memory nor in the memory of the RS-MMC Card.When i searched the file manager, its showing that a certain amount of memory (abt 2MB) is used but no video file is found..can anybody please tell me how is this possible and how can i find the saved file please????thankz in advance.

farsh2002
25-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Try to shot a new video. File must be in Video folder. Have You tried to find video with "My video" app (must be installed with eti cam)

akashcares
26-09-2005, 09:16 AM
yes dear moderator i have tried to find out the file in the my video folder which comes along ETI but the file isnt there..i have also shot a new video with the 'save in fone memory' option on,but still the saved file isnt showing anywhere ..not even in the videos folder.in the file manager application its showing that the above mentioned folder contains 0 kb files!!!!!!!!!i dont know how is this possible..!!whereas the fone memory is decreasing drastically!!please tell me any other solutions.

farsh2002
26-09-2005, 04:46 PM
I have last ETI camcorder2 and it works fine (with phone memory and with mmc)

Try to reinstall app or use other version.

:wink:

akashcares
07-10-2005, 09:36 AM
yeah dear moderator u are right..i have to install the eti version2..but unfortunately i cudnt find that on net.some are giving either corrupt or trial vesions.so,can u please refer me any authenticate site from where i can download the ETI cam version 2?
thankz for ur support.

farsh2002
07-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Site (http://www.iphone-forum.org/viewtopic.php?t=45031)
File (http://www.iphone-forum.org/download.php?id=68404)

Must be registered on forum (maybe)

:-)

lck5775
08-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Try below attachment

Rules

farsh2002
09-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Don't upload warez here.

akashcares
15-10-2005, 03:47 PM
hii dear administrator, i have installed ETI cam V2 in my nokia 6600 and its working fine both with phone and mmc memory.so, thank u very much for the information.however, i am in another problem now! i have smart movie player for playing the .avi files in my phone.now, whenever i am taking any video with the ETI, i cant play the file coz after opening it, the smart movie player is automatically trying to open it but with no result.as the file is saved in the 'my video' folder i cant access it with the file browsing option of real player.uninstalling the smart movie allows normal playing of the videos in the real player.but, i dont want to remove smart movie from my phone either.so, how can i avoid smart movie from auto playing the 'eti files'..???please help!!!!