PDA

View Full Version : Nokia N70

ahmedharris
04-11-2005, 02:28 PM
I am not able to run an application on the back. Like I cant run MESSAGING application on the back. When I open an application and press the hang button(red button), i am returned to the main display and the application opened before pressing the red button is closed.

[R]ubow
04-11-2005, 06:16 PM
I assumed you meant this:
"You are brought back to the main screen whenever you pressed the red button on any application."

Well, it is like that. But you can always return to the program by pressing down on the Menu button for a few seconds and select the program that is still running on the back.

Hope it answers your enquiry.

By the way, what's is your native language? Just asking to see whether I could help you if it happens that we have the same mother tongue.

Cheers ;)

Thanh
07-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Hello :)

In the N70, Nokia have done it correctly, actually - the red button ("end") is supposed to do just that, to END a running app.

To get apps in the background, you can (with the app on the screen) press the "menu" button, which brings you to the main menu. Then press right softkey ("exit") and the standby screen comes, yet your app is still running in the background.

Get hold of apps in the background by pressing and holding the "menu" button. This will open a list of running apps.

Kind regards....

Thanh

anonnymous
07-11-2005, 05:28 PM
You can also press "Menu" button two times.

ahmedharris
08-11-2005, 08:07 PM
yup i tried it. thanks. i can run the application on the back ground by pressing menu button instead of the red button

ahmedharris
08-11-2005, 08:11 PM
I got a problem with my backlight display on N70. I have set the brightness to 2nd lowest brightness since its too bright. All of the sudden the light brightens and darkens itself. This happens when a message is received.
When a message is received the light brightens up and when I open the message the light brightens reduces to that I set up in settings.

Thanh
09-11-2005, 07:45 AM
Hello :)

That with the lights seems to be a normal behaviour, i experience the same. The baclight goes to maximum brightness after any function is executed and after a couple of seconds or so, it goes to the brightness that was set by the user.

Nokia is not alone - my Sanyo does exactly the same :)

Kind regards......

Thanh

ahmedharris
09-11-2005, 06:29 PM
i guess the backlight adjusts according to the enviroment. thats what the nokia professional representatives say

ahmedharris
12-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Does anyone know any software that rejects calls and sms for nokia n70?

OMENs
14-11-2005, 08:34 PM
blacklist - will control your calls

ahmedharris
16-11-2005, 05:46 PM
black list doesnt seem to block the calls i ve tried it on nokia 6600.
i tried "hide'n'seek too. it doesnt work too.

kimimaro
26-11-2005, 10:06 PM
black list doesnt seem to block the calls i ve tried it on nokia 6600.
i tried "hide'n'seek too. it doesnt work too.

I have BlackList in my n6680 and it works also, it worked in my n6600 as well. I have a N70 a while ago and sold it due to the incompatibility on most software so i sold it and get a n6680 instead. BEST

ahmedharris
28-11-2005, 11:20 AM
blacklist is working but it doesnt seem to reject the calls. i tried blackballer the same problem with that too. sms can be filtered through blackballer but that doesnt work too.