PDA

View Full Version : Make money by being connected to the internet *will work 100%

skafish
02-04-2006, 04:22 PM
EARN MONEY FOR HAVING YOUR PC CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET!

Get the Take That tickets you wanted

Its that simple, and this is the only payment you will ever have to make.

I guarantee this, and if you are not satisfied i will give you a refund, straight away, no questions asked

So what can you do with 99p?

Earn £600 in 2 months just for being connected to the internet, and the money will be payed into your paypal account. So you cant lose.

All you need to do is follow the set of instructions sent, on buying, and then every time you connect to the interent, 3 extra clicks of the mouse and your earning again! Everyone can do it.

A friend showed me how, and i earnt £300 in 2 months, but i was only connected to the internet in the evenings, and at weekends, so think of the potential if you are connected all the time.

Many of my friends make above £400 a month from this

I know i haven't sold this on e-bay before, but it really does work, and there are people selling the same type of money making schemes for far more, and with additional costs.

I also offer a guarantee, i will issue no quibble refunds, if it doesn't work for you.

You will recieve an e-mail within 12 hours (Normally much faster)of buying the item, with the instructions of what to do.

I hope you are as pleased with this as i was.

NokDoc
02-04-2006, 08:24 PM
I hope you are as pleased with this as i was.

Hi,

I wasn't.

Don't U have more serious things to chat about here, eg bout gsm phones or so?

NokDoc