PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Nokia 6280 Is Possible!

che__guevara
08-04-2006, 05:03 PM
MY BROTHER HAVE LOCKED TO VODAFONE UK NOKIA 6280, AND HE PAY TO THEM 39 EUR, THEY GIVE TO HIM UN UNLOCK CODE AND NOW HE CAN USE THIS PHONE WITH EVERY NETWORK OPERATOR.
THIS IS MEAN, THAT UNLOCKING NOKIA 6280 WITH CODE IS POSSIBLE ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

subway999
08-04-2006, 06:12 PM
MY BROTHER HAVE LOCKED TO VODAFONE UK NOKIA 6280, AND HE PAY TO THEM 39 EUR, THEY GIVE TO HIM UN UNLOCK CODE AND NOW HE CAN USE THIS PHONE WITH EVERY NETWORK OPERATOR.
THIS IS MEAN, THAT UNLOCKING NOKIA 6280 WITH CODE IS POSSIBLE ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who is disputing that bb5 phones can be unlocked by paying the network operator?

Vodafone UK is pretty good as you can walk into a Vodafone corporate retail store and obtain a printout with your personalised codes!

PS the cost is £20 sterling

che__guevara
09-04-2006, 01:19 AM
There Is No Importance That The Network Provider Give It To You! This Is Mean That The Unlock Code Exist, And If You Know Algoritm To Make A Unlock Code Generator You Can Generate The Same Code That The Network Provider Will Give To You If You Pay For It:)))

Everybody Say That Bb5 Phones Can't Be Unlocked With Codes, Because There Is No Codes For It, But Unlocking With Codes Is Possible, There Is No Importance That The Network Provider Give It To You, You Can Generate The Same Code If You Know How!!!!

subway999
09-04-2006, 02:25 AM
There Is No Importance That The Network Provider Give It To You! This Is Mean That The Unlock Code Exist, And If You Know Algoritm To Make A Unlock Code Generator You Can Generate The Same Code That The Network Provider Will Give To You If You Pay For It:)))

Everybody Say That Bb5 Phones Can't Be Unlocked With Codes, Because There Is No Codes For It, But Unlocking With Codes Is Possible, There Is No Importance That The Network Provider Give It To You, You Can Generate The Same Code If You Know How!!!!

Strange coz I have 2 BB5 phones that have been unlocked via the Network Operator Orange UK and Vodafone UK

The only sites that offer unlocking for bb5 phones apart from the Network Operator themselves are third parties who have access to the same codes that the Network Operator generate, thus you will be charged a premium

Unless you have worked out the algorithm to generate the codes? if so you would be one very rich person!

EdgeCrusher
09-04-2006, 06:18 AM
Everybody Say That Bb5 Phones Can't Be Unlocked With Codes, Because There Is No Codes For It

No no.. it is clearly stated that the only way to unlock BB5 phones is buying the code from your provider. Nobody said that there are no codes. If you take a look at the BB5 general forum, you will see a 7-page thread with a lot of people that gently posted their imeis and codes (that they bought from their respective providers) to help in the development of a BB5 unlocking tool.

So, no one said that "there are no codes for BB5". All that was said was that nobody -except from your respective provider- can generate a code.

Although there have been some advances and there are a couple of teams ahead, there is no public solution yet.

Best regards
Edge

shadow27
11-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Hi mates i have been looking for any site that can sale codes for unlocking N70 from orange uk if you have any idea pliz pm it to me
Thanx
Shadow27

marty3
28-04-2006, 04:02 PM
of course its possible to unlock bb5 with code, no one never said it wasent, its just you cant generate that code yourself by calc as you can for older models, only way is how your brother did, contact the operator

Hi mates i have been looking for any site that can sale codes for unlocking N70 from orange uk if you have any idea pliz pm it to me
Thanx
Shadow27
can you not read :???: :???: unbelievable, tottaly unbelievable :???: your posting this question in the same thread which is stating there is no way to unlock bb5 n70 = bb5 , and there is no codes on websites, only way is contact orange :-?

and IMO there never will be a solution to remote unlocking of bb5 phones, because there would of been one by now.. there is someone who can do it by dongle and box, but he will never ever tell his secret,, would you?? hes sat on a gold mine

dofsqaa
11-05-2006, 05:47 PM
BB5 Unlock Calculator v4.2

<removed>

This software is used to generate unlock codes for BB5 Nokia phones.
Supported models are:

· Nokia 3250
· Nokia 6270
· Nokia 6280
· Nokia 6620
· Nokia 6630
· Nokia 6680
· Nokia 6681
· Nokia 6682
· Nokia 7370
· Nokia 7710
· Nokia 9300
· Nokia 9500
· Nokia N70
· Nokia N90

Codes are generated in 4 easy steps.

1. Select your phone model.
2. Enter your 15 digit IMEI code.
3. Select your network (UK only).
4. Click Calculate!

UNLOCK CODE FOR NOKIA 6630
<removed>

UNLOCK CODE FOR NOKIA 6680
<removed>

UNLOCK CODE FOR NOKIA N70 & N70
<removed>

BB5 UNLOCKING SOFTWARE - CODE CALCULATOR (CALC) NEW!!!
3250, 6270, 6280, 6620, 6630, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7370, 7710, N70 and N90!

BUY FROM EBAY FOR ONLY 50P!! WOW ONLY 50p!

NokDoc
11-05-2006, 07:02 PM
Mr. Dofsqaa,

Sales issues supposed to be at the sales areas.

NokDoc

Netvicious
25-05-2006, 12:22 AM
dofsqaa: What about non-UK networks?

jewels-1981
28-05-2006, 07:23 PM
BB5 Unlock Calculator v4.2

<removed>

This software is used to generate unlock codes for BB5 Nokia phones.
Supported models are:

· Nokia 3250
· Nokia 6270
· Nokia 6280
· Nokia 6620
· Nokia 6630
· Nokia 6680
· Nokia 6681
· Nokia 6682
· Nokia 7370
· Nokia 7710
· Nokia 9300
· Nokia 9500
· Nokia N70
· Nokia N90

Codes are generated in 4 easy steps.

1. Select your phone model.
2. Enter your 15 digit IMEI code.
3. Select your network (UK only).
4. Click Calculate!

UNLOCK CODE FOR NOKIA 6630
<removed>

UNLOCK CODE FOR NOKIA 6680
<removed>

UNLOCK CODE FOR NOKIA N70 & N70
<removed>

BB5 UNLOCKING SOFTWARE - CODE CALCULATOR (CALC) NEW!!!
3250, 6270, 6280, 6620, 6630, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7370, 7710, N70 and N90!

BUY FROM EBAY FOR ONLY 50P!! WOW ONLY 50p!
would u plz e mail they addresses to me cos as u can proob c, they have all bn removed, if u cant e mail them all the 6630 would be very much appreciated, my email addy is [email protected].

electrophoretic
28-05-2006, 09:38 PM
I think this thread should be closed, as it has descended into lunacy!!

G

subway999
28-05-2006, 10:10 PM
would u plz e mail they addresses to me cos as u can proob c, they have all bn removed, if u cant e mail them all the 6630 would be very much appreciated, my email addy is removed.

Email me requests are prohibited in this forum

Before you enter an established respected forum please read up on the rules!

The unlock program that has been touted is complete rubbish, so if you would like a phone thats is hardlocked then carry on with this request

If you would like your phone properly unlocked, then try to approach your network provider who will assist you in this matter

MODs please close this thread, as its turning malicous with members posting links for a program thats total rubbish!

katfish
07-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Hi this is the program.
I don't try it because I don't have the cable.

<attachment removed>

NokDoc
07-06-2006, 05:01 PM
Hi,

>> I don't try it because I don't have the cable.

I removed it while it doesn't need cables.

In fact, it doesn't even need a computer to have it in the trashbin...

NokDoc

H4xOr
04-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Use this trick :D :

I've done this quite a few times in Denmark, when I shall unlock a phone I'm not able to unlock, then I find out what company it's locked to. Then I grab the phone, not the number registered to the phone's imei, you never know, but I don't think they check it. Then I tell them that I've bought an used phone and the guy who sold me it, told me that I just should dial you and then I could get the unlock code.. I've never been told no by a company, they always give me the unlock code, even though most of phones is not 6 months old (in Denmark the company have to give u the unlock code after 6 months, if you want it. Don't know how it is in the rest of the world..) Good luck :P

DFlash
07-08-2006, 03:42 PM
Use this trick :D :

I've done this quite a few times in Denmark, when I shall unlock a phone I'm not able to unlock, then I find out what company it's locked to. Then I grab the phone, not the number registered to the phone's imei, you never know, but I don't think they check it. Then I tell them that I've bought an used phone and the guy who sold me it, told me that I just should dial you and then I could get the unlock code.. I've never been told no by a company, they always give me the unlock code, even though most of phones is not 6 months old (in Denmark the company have to give u the unlock code after 6 months, if you want it. Don't know how it is in the rest of the world..) Good luck :P

Sounds good, but what if you don't speak Danish? Do they have an option for English speaking people when you call?
Do they give you the unlock code right away or do they email you/call you after a few days?

Has anyone else had any luck in any other countries?

Thanks!

Riches
08-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Nokia bb5 mobile unlocking available now.10000000% checked.tried on 3 nokia 6280 and the generated code unlocks it.this software i bought from Pakistan is awesome.I thought that it was fake but it realy worked.Its exactly similar like the DEJAN has.Selling with money back guarantee.if it is not working your money will be returned instantly.

Tried on the following sets and they are unlocked

Nokia N91,N90,N70,N73,N80,6280,6680,3250,6270,6630.

Other models are not tested yet because i only have these mobiles.The codes generated are 10000000% check and verified.I have unlock five nokia 6280 on three network and it worked.this software is not fake and has been tested.This software is available for only 35 POUNDS.just email me if you want for real<removed>

just email me and i will post the software to you.It is only 938KB

NokDoc
08-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Mr. Riches,

Don't sell shit here.

NokDoc

Khan_Jii
13-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Mr Rich...!!!! hey listen up i need that software bro i am in pakistan now a days i want to unlock nokia 6280 so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me ! coolwater_guy2003@yahoo.com................thankssssssssssssssssss

Salami1_1
13-08-2006, 06:04 PM
don't be a morron .. that stupid RICH guy is lying his ass off..

dejan has NO calculator.. a calculator DOES NOT EXIST not even at nokia.
Dejan has a solution ONLY with testpoint.. anyway public..

he also has a non testpoint solution but was to easy to crack so he will not release that one anytime soon.

tkjazzy
16-08-2006, 10:29 PM
I really wonder how to get my two Nokia 6280 and N70 unlocked who can give directions.. [email protected]
thanks

Nokia bb5 mobile unlocking available now.10000000% checked.tried on 3 nokia 6280 and the generated code unlocks it.this software i bought from Pakistan is awesome.I thought that it was fake but it realy worked.Its exactly similar like the DEJAN has.Selling with money back guarantee.if it is not working your money will be returned instantly.

Other models are not tested yet because i only have these mobiles.The codes generated are 10000000% check and verified.I have unlock five nokia 6280 on three network and it worked.this software is not fake and has been tested.This software is available for only 35 POUNDS.just email me if you want for real<removed>

dmac
17-08-2006, 12:28 AM
iv was following bb5 for some time, can someone please post a little update on it situation, or new development of it current position?

also how far has Dejan got to?

Thanks,
Darren.

oslender
17-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Hello !!!
I send you this leder becouse i need to unlock my phone ( nokia 6280 ).
Please send me the program to mail [email protected]
If you will need any of program & I have it
I will be glad to sended to you.
I have some programs whit games & pic to nokia 6280

oren

jeffm
11-12-2006, 02:11 AM
I need to unlock my Nokia 6280 and I would appreciate help too.Please e-mail me at [email protected] .

Thanks

93tid
11-12-2006, 09:32 PM
You need to approach your network operator to provide the unlock code. There is absolutely, categorically, definitely no other solution at present. You have posted the same question in a different thread, I will just repeat the answer here - there is NO other way to unlock your 6280 except by obtaining the code from your network operator. There is no publicly available software nor hardware which can do it - no calculators, no boxes with or without cables.

nazwan78
18-12-2006, 08:25 AM

Hi.. i also want it.. pls email to [email protected]
Thanks

93tid
18-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Hi.. i also want it.. pls email to [email protected]
Thanks
That's the mark of a truly good con - you get the dumb victim to thank you for ripping him off. Or maybe if the dumbness is enough, the con doesn't really have to be that good.

bobski
19-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Hello !!!
I send you this leder becouse i need to unlock my phone ( nokia 6280 ).
Please send me the program to mail [email protected]
If you will need any of program & I have it
I will be glad to sended to you.
I have some programs whit games & pic to nokia 6280

oren

Some people are just F**KING STUPID!!!

BlahBlahDenmaRk
28-12-2006, 05:12 AM
Heya..

Would like to have it to.. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks

bobski
29-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Heya..

Would like to have it to.. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks

YOU ARE A ****!

READ THE F**KING REST OF THE F**KING THREAD FOR F**KS SAKE!!!!!

darx
29-12-2006, 08:10 PM
YOU ARE A ****!

READ THE F**KING REST OF THE F**KING THREAD FOR F**KS SAKE!!!!!

lol i see you'r just as infuriated with these idiotic requests as me lol

personally i think any person that posts in this forum either touting so called working bb5 solutions or asking for codes should be banned

that is the only way to deter these morons that are giving the unlock industry a bad name by conning decent people who are to bloody stupid to read a thread or two before posting

bobski
29-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Thats It!!

Ban The F**king Sh*t C***s!!!!!!

Aarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

sokettro
08-01-2007, 11:03 PM
I´m a customer of this company website: unlockitnow.com
Here are the news: http://www.unlockitnow.com/support/index.php?_m=news&_a=view
Who wants to check this service of this company and post the result? This company is a trusted company, i buyed from them a unlocking box. Wayting for the news...cheers.

darx
09-01-2007, 09:33 AM
no disrespect intended but then again yeah i am disrespectiing you do you realy expect me to believe any thing you have to say when you'r one and only post is declaring that you know of a fully working solution

go tout this s**t to some other fool maybe on ebay like the other retards do

sokettro
09-01-2007, 10:40 AM
go tout this s**t to some other fool maybe on ebay like the other retards do

I dont espect like you to do this, i just saying that i made a bussines with that company on the last year and its playng fearly. So, because i dont have a bb5 phone and because thos 149 dolars that they have it like cost of the service are too much for me, i say that if someone want to try they solution, if they having a solution (you have to ask them, because im not natively a english speaker people) So, if we are searching solutions to unlocking bb5 phones, please dont confuse me with the
other retards because im not one. Thank you for atention.

thaayu
12-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Hi , Using unlock code is only best method this for my real experience ,
i try number of various way but every one worst , finally i get FREE unlock
code from this site Mobile Unlock Guide : Get unlocking instructions for your mobile phone (http://www.mobileunlockguide.com/)
her i successfully unlocked my Nokia mobile with free of cost.here the site provides all popular mobiles with various service provider's unlocking code at no cost.