PDA

View Full Version : August release NokiX Project

Daryl Saludares
03-08-2006, 12:13 AM
this is my latest 3310 SW flash so far V06.39B (English language only)

Daryl Saludares
03-08-2006, 12:29 AM
additional screenshots

Daryl Saludares
03-08-2006, 12:31 AM
more shots :-P

deadspot
03-08-2006, 01:13 AM
thanks sir.....ill check tonight

deadspot
04-08-2006, 01:10 AM
sir....already checked ur modz....why theres no screen saver???

thanks!

Daryl Saludares
08-08-2006, 12:26 AM
sir....already checked ur modz....why theres no screen saver???

thanks!
You need to Upload the screen savers to your phone using an MBus cable because of the new_screen_saver.nrx implementation in the script also in the new_welcome_anim.nrx. please check the link below for some screen savers sample...

good luck :-D

Donkro
08-08-2006, 07:20 PM
where can i get cyberpet.nrx

thank

Daryl Saludares
09-08-2006, 12:22 AM
where can i get cyberpet.nrx

thank
here...with due respect to the script writers i want to share ur hard work here in our community...
codec.nrx@D:Virus
Tetris.nrx@CIESZAK
Keys.nrx@CIESZAK
PKP.nrx@CIESZAK
Cyberpet.nrx@_Brutus

thanks for your hardwork...

Daryl Saludares
09-08-2006, 12:30 AM
more work of D:Virus or you can visit his website

Donkro
09-08-2006, 02:18 PM
here...with due respect to the script writers i want to share ur hard work here in our community...
codec.nrx@D:Virus
Tetris.nrx@CIESZAK
Keys.nrx@CIESZAK
PKP.nrx@CIESZAK
Cyberpet.nrx@_Brutus

thanks for your hardwork...

@Daryl Saludares

thank for that script

LoMaster
24-08-2006, 10:24 AM
2Daryl Saludares
Does the SIM Pin1 feature work for you? I tried to use the script in my own flash, and it didn't show the code. So I tried your file (included in the first post), and got the same!

2D:Virus
Some more details for the author :-) :
I tried to include the script's definition both in "Extras" menu and in phone's own ("Settings" -> "Security Settings") menu (both of them have dispmode=0x80).

When getting to the script's meny, only "SIM Pin1" is shown on screen - no code :-? . Does it somehow depend on the SIM card (type)? I tried two cards, none worked.

Also no action(s) (tried with/without two_navi_keys.nrx) are displayed, and I can't quit from this menu by pressing C (have to scroll to another item and then exit. Tried also putting only this script in Extras - powering off was needed to exit than). Is it supposed to be like that, because the script should be put to the war0anty menu?

I tried to comment out the "action" part of the definition. The actions did really appear, and C worked, but still no PINcode.

joci2000
24-08-2006, 03:47 PM
This pin script is made for 3310 V6.39 only.

To make it compatible with other versions or other phones you need to edit the script a little bit. Other versions and other phones use different memory address to store the given pin number and this is why there is nothing on the pin screen. Your version uses different addresses.

If you need more help ask for D:Virus because this script is his job. ;)

mestrini
24-08-2006, 04:09 PM
This pin script is made for 3310 V6.39 only.

To make it compatible with other versions or other phones you need to edit the script a little bit. Other versions and other phones use different memory address to store the given pin number and this is why there is nothing on the pin screen. Your version uses different addresses.

If you need more help ask for D:Virus because this script is his job. ;)

I just want to add that the script will only display the typed PIN meaning it's useless to try to discover PIN numbers for SIM cards :lol:

joci2000
24-08-2006, 05:43 PM
exactly :cry:

amsk98
22-09-2006, 09:31 AM
Plz Updates ur flash file