PDA

View Full Version : BB5 Unlock Calculator v4.2

braindamage15
15-08-2006, 08:45 PM
I am looking for this software, please can some 1 tell me where 2 get my hands on it please ;)

many thanx

electrophoretic
16-08-2006, 09:08 AM
it does not exist, please search before posting...

G

oslender
19-08-2006, 08:50 PM
I am looking for this software, please can some 1 tell me where 2 get my hands on it please ;)

many thanx

Hi !!!
I have the software that you looking for....
send me your e-mail address & i will send you back the softwere.
At the subject of the e-mail write : bb5 unlock calculator
so i can be able to recognize you..
my e-mail address is: [email protected]

electrophoretic
20-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Mr oslender... The ONLY way to unlock a BB5 handset is to obtain a code from your service provider...

there is NO unlock software, this is a LIE...

you people who use the software Mr oslender sends you are going to kill your phone...

Take it from experts, not from amatures, that this software is FAKE...

G

naigh
22-08-2006, 04:36 PM
hi i have a nokia 6630 , and today i have flashed my phone but for my surprise the sim lock restrition still there...any ideias??? or explanations?
:-?

browntoa
22-08-2006, 05:41 PM
yes, only the Network that supplied the phone can unlock, nothing else

that info is on the fourm if you did a search

leespud
23-08-2006, 06:16 PM
im lead to believe there are no calculators and there never will be, bb5 phones you can not generate codes, all the codes are random and held in a database/databases, the reason you need to provide your imei is to look up the code in the database. only ways to obtain the code other than getting access to the database is to read it from the handset and i understand only very few people in the world can do this and you need to provde the handset not the imei number to them

Gieffel
23-08-2006, 08:13 PM
hi i have a nokia 6630 , and today i have flashed my phone but for my surprise the sim lock restrition still there...any ideias??? or explanations?
:-?

Flashing do not remove the restriction

THESADSAINT
01-09-2006, 05:34 AM
thanks for the links of the groups ...

bninho
01-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Hi !!!
I have the software that you looking for....
send me your e-mail address & i will send you back the softwere.
At the subject of the e-mail write : bb5 unlock calculator
so i can be able to recognize you..
my e-mail address is: [email protected]

i just have to say lololololololol, no more to say :P

mark hessler
30-10-2006, 10:52 PM
im lead to believe there are no calculators and there never will be, bb5 phones you can not generate codes, all the codes are random and held in a database/databases, the reason you need to provide your imei is to look up the code in the database. only ways to obtain the code other than getting access to the database is to read it from the handset and i understand only very few people in the world can do this and you need to provde the handset not the imei number to them

I think you are wrong,2 of my friends did unlock Nokia6280 but i live very far from te palce if any one live in belgrade serbia you can unlock all BB5 phones without calling you provider.And i don't no why so many belive there is no way to unlock those phones.And even the one who is doing in Serbia he won't give any one the software or whatever he use because seems no one has or know how to do it.Regards Mark

Netdragon
02-01-2007, 06:52 AM
You guys are wrong. This BB5 calculator is just a joke to make u jump here and there forcing u to shout and when it comes to code entry in phone, this really sux as u'll b surprised since code doesn't work!!!!!

Frozenice
02-01-2007, 09:56 AM
o common folk . . thers no way you can unlock bb5 phone just simple code entry . . i have research for 2months. hardware, software and its firmware . . the only you can do it is to obtain a jtag debugger a sx-5 smart card winsock 5 . . and have a wide knowledge on algo language codes . . and it never comes cheap . . software calculator really sux its 101% fake . . . prove it if im wrong!

gsmsalers
07-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Hi.
I found this from ebay.
Is this software can unlock 70% of BB5? If yes i wnat try.
Is there anyone tested it? It seems this software don't have protection.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UNLOCK-NOKIA-CODE-SOFTWARE-6280-6630-6680-N70-BB5_W0QQitemZ290068970041QQihZ019QQcategoryZ80089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
need urgent info.
Thank you for attention

electrophoretic
07-01-2007, 05:45 PM
if you have plenty money to waste you can try all sorts of software for unlocking BB5... no software solution exists mate... start reading...

G

gsmsalers
08-01-2007, 02:57 AM
Iti s interesting. They says it doesn't unlock worldwide.
Those guys claim this software only has 70% such high percentage luck with UK locked phones. If it true I want it.
Is it true?

93tid
08-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Iti s interesting. They says it doesn't unlock worldwide.
Those guys claim this software only has 70% such high percentage luck with UK locked phones. If it true I want it.
Is it true?

How many times do different moderators and members of this forum need to tell you that there is no such thing as a software calculator for unlock codes for BB5 phones - not with 70, not with 7% succes rate for any network anywhere in the world.

Buy the software and then come whinge to us that it doesn't work. Obviously you only digest information if it has cost you money.

93tid
08-01-2007, 11:44 AM
I think you are wrong,2 of my friends did unlock Nokia6280 but i live very far from te palce if any one live in belgrade serbia you can unlock all BB5 phones without calling you provider.And i don't no why so many belive there is no way to unlock those phones.And even the one who is doing in Serbia he won't give any one the software or whatever he use because seems no one has or know how to do it.Regards Mark

Mark, having to travel to Belgrade to get your BB5 unlocked effectively means there is no freely available public solution to unlocking these phones like for example the the DCT4 unlock code calculator.

No one is saying these phones cannot be unlocked at all - clearly they can, but so far only by obtaining the code from the network operator or by going to Serbia to get Dejan do it for you.

Trust me, if Dejan releases his solution there are plenty of people capable enough of implementing it. The genius of Dejan is discovering how to do it. I believe the reason he has not released it commercially is because he has not developed it yet in a way to prevent it from being cracked and then sold on cheaply. After all, if he is the only person in the world capable of doing it, why shouldn't he protect his commercial interest ? I wouldn't be surprised if in case he is unable to produce a marketable version of his unlocking solution he will never release it.

electrophoretic
08-01-2007, 08:30 PM
he has apparantly made a box but has only given it to close friends in GSM world (underworld ;) ) he has found an easy way to do it via USB but cant protect it from cracking so he made a box that can be easily protected...

just from what i have read elsewhere...

G

jooker
21-01-2007, 10:17 PM

many thanx

it is a link ed2k://|file|[NOKIA%206280%20-%20SBLOCCO%20BB5]%20-%20BB5%20Unlock%20Calculator%20v4.2%20By%20ABARTH.rar|123068|51E65A01F3FFAABDC6BE10277AA9D76D|h=R7BVEB7YBDPHNMF4SZ63RS4ONVU4MJUD|/

the daddy
22-01-2007, 12:20 AM
seems to me that there are a LOT of people who
"DONT LISTEN"
ive been Hear and ive been there, And STILL people ask for BB5 Unlock Calculator / Software,
does anyone listen? ?
THERE IS NO SUCH THING
although you WONT listen to me either.
i got mine from Orange, and they took 4 days to get and deliver it to me.
PLEASE PEOPLE stop STOP STOP asking, wasting YOUR TIME AND MONEY.
Trust Me when there is a viable way to do it EVERYONE will no about it, it will be EVERYWHERE.
Thanks for "NOT" listening.

gooner71
22-01-2007, 11:11 PM
I wouldnt worry to much anyway - from what i have seen and heard a "leak" (form Nokia) may be inevitable anyway.

The only people interested in sp locking phones are the network operators - trying to stop you migrating to other networks and taking your subsidised phone with you!!

Here comes the snag - customers dont like it - independant dealers dont like it - people stop buying Nokia phones - dealers buy phones off other suppliers in line with what customers want!!

Nokia are not happy - its not good to create a secure sp lock that all your end users hate!! The only solution is to accidently leak a fix. Maybe not as easy as a simple calc but all the same a workable solution!!

For all of you who think im mad - the same thing happens in the movie industry - do you really think the studios couldnt stop most of the near perfect DVD's that float round your local market/pub?? Of course they could but they dont want to - its good advertising!! Ever watched a pirate movie and then gone to see it on the big screen coz you liked it or bought the original DVD for the extras etc... There you go!!

So forget fake calcs or mysterious Serbian hackers - (who by the way, if clever enough to crack BB5 could surely release it at a premium price in a secure way????) and wait for the real thing........

For those that cant wait ....then ring your service provider and pay top dollar to get your buggy/crashing N70 unlocked.

liveres
14-11-2009, 10:12 AM
There is another way,the better method to unlock the mobile.That is using the unlocking code to unlock the mobile.In my point of view code is best method to unlock mobile.Using the unlock code,software leads to loses the data in mobile,but code doesn't i unlocked my Nokia using the code,i got the free code in the site http://www.unlock-free.com/nokia/nokia-3110-2.html & unlocked nokia 3110

Gieffel
14-11-2009, 04:14 PM
There is another way,the better method to unlock the mobile.That is using the unlocking code to unlock the mobile.In my point of view code is best method to unlock mobile.Using the unlock code,software leads to loses the data in mobile,but code doesn't i unlocked my Nokia using the code,i got the free code in the site Unlock-Free.com : Nokia DCT 2/3/4 Free unlocking service for Nokia 3110 (http://www.unlock-free.com/nokia/nokia-3110-2.html) & unlocked nokia 3110
you're right, but it doesn't work for BB5 models, only for old models

ther still is no calc for DCT+ and BB5 models

Br

mahikarthik198
04-01-2010, 07:33 AM
please give me the link