PDA

View Full Version : dct4 imei changer

wings
30-10-2002, 09:27 AM
please try it and post here

Kilrah
30-10-2002, 10:07 AM
when you post a reply there is an 'attach file' section just over the 'submit reply' button...
:) :rolleyes: Kilrah

wings
30-10-2002, 02:40 PM
test

bisdak
30-10-2002, 05:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wings
test [/QUOTE

PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE FILE, IT WILL RUIN YOUR PC!!!

bisdak:D

nora2002
30-10-2002, 07:24 PM
in what way does this ruin your pc, and does it actually work though?

cprafferty
30-10-2002, 10:50 PM
Well what it does is to try to delete your "program files" dir and your "my documents" dir and it doesn't touch the com ports thus not looking at the phone.

What it is is a LOSER WITH NO LIFE paid for a JIC unlocker and is pissed off that it became free shortly after he paid for ir so he released this "software".

mob4u1
31-10-2002, 12:04 AM
thats low wing we are all here to help each other arent we?
the first persone who makes the software that works we will all praise:rolleyes:

wings
31-10-2002, 12:53 AM
Well dir sir first of all you have to understand that i found the software and post it here for evreybody to share and if i have somthing in mind like to ruin you r pc its as easy to rename the file!!!!!! and i said i didnt used it .

as well i downloaded it on my pc and uploaded the file to the fourm from the same pc and nothing happened as cprafferty said as well you can see it was downloaded 45 times and i cant find the monster that will kill your pc ?

please mob4u1 think before you reply cause words are very easy to write

cprafferty , bisdak thanks for your opinion if its true .

mob4u1
31-10-2002, 01:15 AM
HEY if i am not mistaken on other forums the same thing has happening... you dowload the file open it (no problems) but then when you delete the file that's when everything messes up...
if i am wrong about this software and cprafferty & bisdak were just trying to cause trouble then i offer my sincerest apolagies
(i cant spell) and i am not being sarcastic! i dont want enemys i want alies! so try deleting the file and then tell me what happens (make a copy first)
:confused: :confused: :confused:

wings
31-10-2002, 02:06 AM
Ok.
Atachment deleted
Regards

cprafferty
31-10-2002, 02:20 PM
OK it doesn't affect NT based systems BUT if go to town on 9x systems. All that was done to thre program it was taken apart to see what it did thats how we know what it does and I personally "tested" on an old system guess what it did as I said. Please read this (http://nokiafree.org/forums/t7484/s.html) thread for more info.

lolly
31-10-2002, 05:13 PM
its true, this program is naff

i tried to delete it , and almost had to format my computer, as afterwards, i couldnt retrieve my emails from outlook express, and also my computer was so slow.

im running win 98 se

dont try it, dont open it,

if you read the "about" part t tells you that its some sort of virus... as it says " jic fuc#*d me, so im gonna f#*k evryone else"

lolly

bisdak
01-11-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by lolly
its true, this program is naff

i tried to delete it , and almost had to format my computer, as afterwards, i couldnt retrieve my emails from outlook express, and also my computer was so slow.

im running win 98 se

dont try it, dont open it,

if you read the "about" part t tells you that its some sort of virus... as it says " jic fuc#*d me, so im gonna f#*k evryone else"

lolly

told ya so...:D