PDA

View Full Version : Opreator which provide unlock code for BB5 phones

afro
06-01-2007, 07:19 PM
It would be nice that there is a list of operators which can provide unlock codes with payment. This could be a good sticky, if there are those who are interested. I know a few operators, so anyone who knows some other's, please add it to a list.

These operator's provide unlock code's with payment:

Croatia: VIPnet
France: Sfr
France: Orange
UK: Vodafone
UK: T-mobile
Austria: Vodafone

darx
06-01-2007, 09:36 PM
It would be nice that there is a list of operators which can provide unlock codes with payment. This could be a good sticky, if there are those who are interested. I know a few operators, so anyone who knows some other's, please add it to a list.

These operator's provide unlock code's with payment:

Croatia: VIPnet
France: Sfr
France: Orange
UK: Vodafone
UK: T-mobile
Austria: Vodafone

dude this thread is quite pointless as virtually all providers will supply the codes once paid.

afro
07-01-2007, 01:18 AM
I wouldn't agree - here in Croatia only Vipnet provides unlock codes and other two operators wont even hear about it - no chance!

Guisseppe
13-03-2007, 06:28 AM
In the USA, T-Mobile will release one free unlock code every 90 days if you simply call and request it. Cingular will give you one free every 6 months but you have to answer a series of questions about why you want it unlocked and what you plan to do with the phone. A wrong answer disqualifies you.

Also worth noting, T-Mobile's turnaround is 24 hours, Cingular's is 3-5 business days