PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Nokia 5800

iain32
04-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Hi,

I have had a read round the forums and understand it is not possible (or at least not easy) to unlock a Nokia 5800 using a code or simple software. I wanted to check its would definitely be possible to do if I go to a unlocking shop. One has quoted me £15 can the definitely do it and what are the risks of unlocking like this?

Thanks

thaayu
08-02-2010, 05:57 AM
Hi, Nokia 5800 is a superb Digital multimedia music mobile phone ,I am using this model mobile still now there is no problem both my phone and my unlocking , Using unlock code is very best method for unlocking So you may use this Unlocking4U - The Easiest Way to Unlock your Phone (http://www.unlocking4u.com/) ,
this site provide all the exact Nokia unlocking codes at very low cost .It is my real experience,

amyswan
21-03-2011, 06:09 AM
Hi,

I have had a read round the forums and understand it is not possible (or at least not easy) to unlock a Nokia 5800 using a code or simple software. I wanted to check its would definitely be possible to do if I go to a unlocking shop. One has quoted me £15 can the definitely do it and what are the risks of unlocking like this?

Thanks

1- Type "*#06#" into your Nokia 5800 and press "Send." If this doesn't provide you with your IMEI number, pull off the back cover and battery of your phone and find the 15-digit number underneath.

2- Call your carrier's customer service department and politely ask for an unlock code. Give the representative your phone's IMEI number. Sometimes the agent is authorized to provide the unlock code. Other times, you must buy the code from one of several pay sites (see Resources).

3- Follow the steps provided by your old service carrier or online unlock service. Typically, you remove your old SIM card from the slot next to the battery, turn on the phone, then enter the unlock code when prompted. The phone displays a message showing whether the unlock code worked. If so, turn off the phone, install your new SIM card, replace the battery and back cover, then power back on to use your new service.

hope this helps to unlock your cell phone.