Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Using DCT4 flasher cables????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9

    Unhappy Using DCT4 flasher cables????

    Hi, Im having difficulties using a DCT4 flasher cable kit i've brought recently. I've tried contacting the company I purchased it from, but I get no email reply. My problem is that I connect the adaptor to the printer port and a lead which connects into the adaptor has a USB connection on it which I connect to the USB port and finally the lead from the mobile to the adaptor (so all is ready for flashing). But I cant switch the mobile on (this is when using 8310 lead). I notice the lead for the 8310 looks the same as the 8210 apart from the fact that the 8210 lead has battery terminals to connect the battery, but the 8310 lead doesn't .Is the 8310 lead correct?If so what is possibly the reason for my problem? Im using windows 98 on a home PC. Your help is appreciated greatly thanks!

  2. #2
    i think its most likley your cables are faulty or could be the dongle.. also if you bought it from pecmobile then i think its faulty.. as i had the same problem.. they dont reply to email's lol

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    No Comments
    Posts
    79

    TEll us the shop

    Let boytt the company prevent any net mate from been cheated

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9

    Unhappy DCT4 flashing probs

    Thanks for your replies. Yes I brought my kit from PECmobile and you never get through by telephone. I still have no reply to emails i've sent. Is it worth trying to send it back? I've had the kit 2 weeks. It cost me £54. Is there any online shops with good reputation I could buy a new DCT4 flasher kit from anyone recommends?:

  5. #5

    I got an F/M Bus Cable from PEC

    And all is fine, still, I really could do with the flasher cable (parallell), I believe your answer may lie in the USB Power supply -not all are alike, have you you have tried a different machine?

  6. #6
    I suggest u return it for a replacement or refund, yes they dont answer calls and not even emails.. this is a really shi*te company and i have returned my dct4 flasher but havent had a replacement yet!!.. my first and last time i buy from them

  7. #7

    buy # 1 flasher from

    gsm-tecnologies.com

    and as concern about usb question
    so dear u must have usb port in your pc and all working cables+ working cable
    because usb provide power to your mobile when u switch on your set

  8. #8

    Is that So???

    I believe the clip which attached to the phone carries the battery in piggyback mode, so the reference power supply coming from the usb port is in question..............maybe the usb is purely for some other transmission (ie backup before you zap!!)
    What are your thoughts?

  9. #9

    I OPINION IS??

    DEAR USB PROVIDE POWER TO CABLE AND SET
    AND MAIN WORK IS OF USB PORT
    IF YOUR USB IS OK THAN 100% CABLE OR DONGLE PROBLEM
    CHEAK IT OUT

  10. #10

    PEC Mobile

    I havent had any problems with this company, the leads provided are suitable for what can actually be achieved using available software. I have no qualms with this company

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •