Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Blocked 8310 WORKING

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1

    Exclamation Blocked 8310 WORKING

    Hi all! I've been reading these posts on here for a couple of nights, I have been had on ebay also like a couple of other members by buying a barred 8310 from UK networks! However I have a solution which I cant see has been posted - please correct me if it has!
    Anyway, I have an orange contract sim and when I try to use it in the barred phone it simply says sim card registration failed - I've found that if I put the sim card in another phone (that works) first and turn the phone on until it logs onto the network ie displays orange operator logo then quickly take the simcard out and put it in the barred 8310 then it logs on and works A1!!! - However the change from working to barred phone has to occur fast else it doesn't work.
    The procedure has to take place again when the 8310 has been turned off.
    Just thought it may help some of you!

    Cheers

    brady9953

  2. #2
    Your almost right, i tried it and 8310 got full signal for about 2 seconds then went to "sim registration failed"

    BUGGER

  3. #3
    It does do that..

    What you have to do is take the battery off without turning off the phone. Because when you turn off the phone, it sends out a signal to the operator to say "Hey, this phones turned off, please break my connection to the network".

    But, when u just tak the battery out, it cant. So it times out after about 20 seconds

    Try it, it works

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •