Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: N 5110 Sc

  1. #1

    N 5110 Sc

    I've successfully unlocked it, but its now asking for a security code... I can hear u think:"Use noktool or something".

    But i only have an LTP/Flash cable.

    I thought I had such program for ready the Sec. Code, but i lost it.

    Can somebody help me?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    walsall-england
    Posts
    33
    to find the security code u can use logomanager. go to phone explorer .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if thats what ur even lookin 4 ...the question u wrotes a bit on the dodgy side!!! if u read back

  3. #3
    I meant reading instead of Ready

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    860
    reading sc with logomanager and flash cable?
    no way.

    you have to find that old nokiacalc or whatever it is called, old program that calculates sc from imei.

    but somehow i remember that 5110 is newer phone and original sc is 12345, so you have to do full factory reset.
    -liteFun
    [url]http://litefun.kaustinen.eu.org[/url]

  5. #5

    Lightbulb You can't unlock that fon using flasher cable alone

    You must use Mbus cable with Rolis mbus 1.8 or 1.9 software....
    But if it's only the security code ur having problem with and you only have a flasher cable.... try looking for a flash file with the names of like - "5110v513-sec.fls" which stands for Nokia 5110 Version 5.13 Security code flash (sec code versions must match the current SW version flashed on the fon)
    Btw... after flashing a fon.... the default security code is "12345"
    if and only if the flash your using is clean (no settings saved on the full flash/backup)!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •