Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Flashing problem

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Tbilisi, Georgia
    Posts
    6

    Flashing problem

    DCT 4 sowftware problems
    Can someone tell me, which parts contains DCT 4 phones software (those are MCU, PPM and ....????)

    I have DCT 4 Flash box, after flashing 8910, sw version 3.57 Get the result:

    when I press the "POWER ON" button, phone displayed

    "contact service"

    when I again press this button, phone turned off.

    This package of software is working in anothe phone.

    when I try to repair this phone witn "UNLOCK" command in software, (I using DCT 4 2.0 software) get the result:

    reading phoneinfo.......
    MCU package is ...... (MCU is changed)
    PPM package iis ...... (PPM is changed)

    and then get the massage box:

    "MBUS doesn't responds."

    What part of software is damaged and how can I repair it?
    Tell me where can I found this software?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    14
    unlock with MBUS it 100% Works

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •