My
ImEI 010093/30/420738/7
I need to unlock my phone i dont really know what i am doing so please help
thanks
My
ImEI 010093/30/420738/7
I need to unlock my phone i dont really know what i am doing so please help
thanks
try only once
#pw+185054314352253+1#
#pw+822951552071355+7#
post result
I did as you told me and typed in all those numbers into the phone then it said "phone restriction turned off" but when i put the sim card back in it said "SIM Blocked" and now it says "Enter PUK code:" how do i fix this??
This means you entered the wrong PIN number for your SIM too many times... call up your operator or check your documentation for your PUK code, which will allow you to set new PIN and unblock your SIM...![]()
Really? What would happen if I were to buy a new sim card on a different network? Would it work then? My phone was bought from Rogers At&t but it has been turned off for about 5 months now. What i wanted to do now is change to Fido would that be possible at all or do i have to buy a new fido phone or just a fido sim card?
A new SIM in that phone will be just fine. By the way, obtaining your PUK code should be free anyway, so just ring up your operator and ask for it![]()
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks