HI, I HAVE HEARD ( ON THE GRAPE VINE ) THAT THERE IS A VERSION 6.0 SOFTWARE UPGRADE FOR THE 8310!!!!!
HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF THIS AS THE V. 5.06 IS CRAP, AND VERY SLOW AT OPENING MESSAGE FOLDERS.
HI, I HAVE HEARD ( ON THE GRAPE VINE ) THAT THERE IS A VERSION 6.0 SOFTWARE UPGRADE FOR THE 8310!!!!!
HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF THIS AS THE V. 5.06 IS CRAP, AND VERY SLOW AT OPENING MESSAGE FOLDERS.
tell me about it mate, I have a 4.53 and its shite, but it was sim free when i got it though!
one fine day in the middle of the night, two dead men got up to fight, back to back the faced oneandother drew thier swords and shot each other.
I had a nokia with version 4.53, and this mother fucker broke down, and gone to conatct service, after a month in nokia sevive came with version 5.06, and the software it´s better, but it´s true that´s slow opening the messages.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks