Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: flash 6610

  1. #1

    flash 6610

    I have a 6610 which is loaded with software special for use with T-Mobile in the USA. I am currently using AT&T in the Minneapolis area. I bought the phone and it came unlocked but with this T-Mobile stuff which does not allow me to overwrite the WAP and GPRS settings.
    The phone is unlocked for GSM and is working fine but to enable WAP and GPRS (phone is currently 'data locked') I need the phone to be reloaded with clean software.
    Is there anybody out there in the US that can help me coz I do not want to invest a couple of hundred $$ in a flash programmer for just this phone.

    Any help to get my phone flashed would be great.

    Thanks a lot in advance and best regards,

    jan.

  2. #2

    same problem

    I have the same problem with my 6610. I got it so I could use it in Iraq. Did you get any answers?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How to flash DCT4 with cheap flasher
    By man0n in forum Forum F.A.Q.
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-06-2008, 05:19 PM
  2. 6610 behaves strange - serious? Need flash file, too
    By Thanh in forum 55XX / 52XX / 62xx / 63 xx / 71xx / 72xx [Closed]
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-06-2003, 02:25 PM
  3. ok what do i need to flash a 6610
    By pit5bul in forum 55XX / 52XX / 62xx / 63 xx / 71xx / 72xx [Closed]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 10:16 AM
  4. 6610 flash files
    By step_bg in forum Software [Closed]
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-05-2003, 01:22 PM
  5. nokia 6610 flash:
    By mhdkhayat in forum Unlock codes ( DCT3 / DCT4 )
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-03-2003, 06:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •