HI.
I have one 3650 that blinks 4 times with the Nokia logo, and so turn off.
I have tried to flash it with newest firmware, but still same result.
Im using griffin, so i hope someone out there can help me.
Thx![]()
HI.
I have one 3650 that blinks 4 times with the Nokia logo, and so turn off.
I have tried to flash it with newest firmware, but still same result.
Im using griffin, so i hope someone out there can help me.
Thx![]()
try formating user area and other format options i'm using ufs3 don't know exactly what the name was on the buttons
Hello i'am your dream![]()
With phone off press 3 + # + green key then still press on those key and power on the phone.
Still pressing 3+#+green until appear " Formating " now realse all key and wait.
To you all (k)![]()
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks