Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Flashing/Unlocking Nokia 2600 (tracfone)

  1. #1

    Exclamation Flashing/Unlocking Nokia 2600 (tracfone)

    Frnds,

    I tried to unlock Nokia 2600 which was from tracfone. But failed. I don't know the Tracfone MCC+MNC and if any oen have ideas on this pls gimme ur ideas. BTW if I succeed I'll let u guys know!

    PD

  2. #2

    Dude your phone is a TDMA

    I think you have a tdma phone on tracfone, the only nokia gsm tracfone I've seen is the 1100 but it's so new that the nokia calculator doesn't have the settings for tracfone in the states.

    I tried to unlock a tracfone 1100 but I couldn't do it using t-mobile's settings, that because tracfone uses t-mobile's network, i think.

    Now, I could be wrong and your phone is even newer, but check if it has a sim card, if it doesn't then it's a tdma and you have to look on that thread for the answer.

    Hope that helps.

  3. #3

    Smile

    here is australia we have the nokia 2600 on the telstra network. i have been looking around for a way to unlock it too but with no luck so far.

    Here are the setting for the telstra network, see if this helps with unlocking these phones.

    Country: Australia
    Service provider: Telstra
    MCC+MNC: 50501000

    Hope these information helps a little, if not at least i tried

  4. #4

    Mcc+mnc

    I found this MCC+MNC on the web and it did unlock my Nokia 1100b from Tracfone but now the phone turns on then off then on then off so I can't say it worked perfect. When inserting the original tracfone sim it works fine but my cingular sim causes it to turn off/on/off/on again.

    the MCC+MNC I used was: 31099901

    If anyone can help me with the on/off problem I'll be in business.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. All phones manuals in one topic
    By Meraklija in forum Links
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-11-2011, 04:33 AM
  2. Download manuals for all phones.
    By DenaCell in forum Various other phone types
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 03:28 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:59 PM
  4. Need Complete listing of DCT4 Phones
    By battouter in forum Unlock codes ( DCT3 / DCT4 )
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-10-2003, 10:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •