Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: www.cvv2decoders.com

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    14

    www.cvv2decoders.com

    FAKE IMEI CHANGER
    IF YOUR SO POSITIVE THAT THIS IS NOT YOUR SOFTWARE THEN WHY DID YOU SEND IT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND CHARGE ME $100
    YOU KNOW WHO I AM I SPOKE WITH YOU ON THE PHONE YOU WANTED TO CHARGE ME $850 TO START WITH AND WHEN I SAID IT WAS TO MUCH YOU SAID THERE IS SOFTWARE I CAN GIVE YOU FOR $100 AND I HAVE THE PROOF TO BACK IT UP SEND ME MY MONEY BACK OR BE DAMNED

    HERE IS THE PROOF EVERY BODY HAVE A LOOK AT THIS
    Last edited by focus14; 24-03-2003 at 12:42 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •