Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 6100 Wont Turn On

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    STOCKPORT
    Posts
    24

    6100 Wont Turn On

    MY NOKIA 6100 WOULDNT RING WHEN SOMEONE PHONED (JUST VIBRATED) SO I TOOK IT APART BUT WHEN I PUT IT BACK TOGETHER IT WOULDNT TURN ON ? NOPW AFTER MESSING ABOUT WITH IT I NOTICED THAT I HAVE SNAPPED ONE OF THE COPPER CONNECTORS THAT THE BATTERY GOES ON !!! ANY IDEAS HOW I CAN FIX IT AND HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ??????

  2. #2
    If its under warrenty then take it to where every you bought it and they should fix it for free

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    STOCKPORT
    Posts
    24
    ITS NOT UNDER WARRANTY MATE SO ANY IDEAS ??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •