Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: What can I convert my 6150 to?

  1. #1

    What can I convert my 6150 to?

    What can I convert my 6150 to?

  2. #2
    Not much, but you can give it a T9 Dictionary! Look around!?
    A friend will bail you out of jail! A true friend will be in the cell with you saying " Shit, we really fucked up this time!!!"

    [B]Please visit the [URL=http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?p=162950#post162950]FORUM FAQ[/URL] before posting a question![/B]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    945
    and u can upgrade it to have picture message and animated menus... i think the version number is 5.23p

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •