Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: How do i flash Nokia 6130 NSM-3Y Orange NK702

  1. #1

    How do i flash Nokia 6130 NSM-3Y Orange NK702

    I have a dejan flasher kit. I have been searching for details on how to flash the orange nokia 702 or otherwise known as 6130. *#0000# doesnt work on this phone to bring up the software version. I am trying to unlock the phone to put in any sim. So, i am stuck.......any help is much appreciated, i need to know how and where to find the files. I have searcjed but not many sites are offering info on this phone, is it flashable with dejan????


    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    150
    The 6130 will only work on 1800 mhz, that's Orange and T mobile in the UK!!!!
    You can unlock it with an MBUS cable and Nokia Tool18 etc (try the download area).

    If you want to upgrade the software you will have to flash it... try the attatched file! then update the FAID using Nokia Tool18 etc...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    241
    also u can see version *#9999#

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •