I have a MMC reader..and for some reason windows kept showing up the memory format screen when I try to open it, but i was unable to format the memory. secondly, how do i add apps/games after i format my memory card? Thanks
I have a MMC reader..and for some reason windows kept showing up the memory format screen when I try to open it, but i was unable to format the memory. secondly, how do i add apps/games after i format my memory card? Thanks
when u buy a new mmc card.. u need to format the mmc card either by card reader or from fone for the first time.. to install games/apps u need IrDA or BT to send files to ur fone and with pc suite will be a great help to install ur software...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks