Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Nokia 9210 FAID

  1. #1

    Nokia 9210 FAID

    HI,

    I have just flashed a Nokia 9210 Communicator using software ver.4.13 with Wintesla ver.6.46. When I am inserting a SIM Card and swithcing the phone on, no network signal appears and after few seconds it reboots itself on its own. The strange thing is that without a SIM Card, the phone does not reboot but remains stable. I am thinking that I need to update its FAID. I already attempted to update the FAID usind the EEPROM TOOLS with the DLR-2L but still no success. CAn anyone help please? thanks
    Last edited by ChrisG81; 18-09-2003 at 05:21 PM.

  2. #2
    thread moved from DCT 4 5xxx forum.


    Use pure MBUS cable for update faid.
    all will be ok
    Bau !

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •