Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Help Unlock 8390

  1. #1

    Unhappy Help Unlock 8390

    Hi Can someone please send me Unlock Code for my Nokia 8390. I want to use a T-Mobile SIM. Also, in another post I saw an unlock code which looked li #pw+201xxxx . How do I enter characters like pw into the phone. When I tried, it just lets me enter numerics....Please help..
    The Phone information is as follows

    Type: NSB-8
    Model 8390
    IMEI: 010093302820975
    Code: 0506909GJ00AA

    Regards
    Maks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Medway,Kent
    Posts
    1,875
    [QUOTE=maksboy]Hi Can someone please send me Unlock Code for my Nokia 8390. I want to use a T-Mobile SIM. Also, in another post I saw an unlock code which looked li #pw+201xxxx . How do I enter characters like pw into the phone. When I tried, it just lets me enter numerics....Please help..
    The Phone information is as follows

    Type: NSB-8
    Model 8390
    IMEI: 010093302820975
    Code: 0506909GJ00AA

    Regards
    Maks[/QUOTE]

    you need to post this in DCT4 Unlock codes not here..

    just post the Imei number, phone, network and country.

  3. #3

    i use an 8390 also

    8390 At&t, Usa. Imei: 010128301929458 Thanks

  4. #4
    Your Code: [FONT=impact][SIZE=6]#pw+[COLOR=deepskyblue]942372272075473[/COLOR]+1#[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •