Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Nokia firmware question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    6

    Nokia firmware question

    I've been reading some of the other threads & quite a few mention upgrading phone firmware to v5.5. I checked my 6310i & it was v5.22.

    Sorry my question may seem so simple, but what is so special about v5.5 that everyone is upgrading to it? What can I do with v5.5 I can't do with my current v5.22?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basingstoke UK
    Posts
    989
    If you are not having problems with the phone its simple don't upgrade I did mine to 5.51 because it was playing up with nokia bluetooth neadset and the upgrade sorted it out. I also have a griffin box which makes firmware upgrades easier, cheaper and no time lost in postage which is nice.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •