Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: ~~expert Help Needed~~

  1. #1

    Question ~~expert Help Needed~~

    HEY ALL...........

    JUST A QUCIK QUESTION.....

    I HAVE A GENIE SIM CARD WHICH ENABLES 300 FREE MESSAGES P.M AND UNLIMITED FREE WAP. NOW I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANY PHONE WHICH I COULD USE TO SURF THE NET FROM MY PC VIA THE PHONE, HENCE FREE NET?!

    PLEASE REPLY

    THANKS............

    CATHAL HEY ALL...........

  2. #2
    there is no need for yelling
    and in answer to your q no you cant as you will need to make a data call with your phone, not use wap to access the net

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •