Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Succesfull flash D500E but small problems

  1. #1

    Succesfull flash D500E but small problems

    Hi all,

    I succesfully flashed my phone to unbranded D500E.

    But now I have 3 problems:


    1) I used the original .tfs and the italian .cla files. So the startup screen is back to samsung instead of TIM.it
    Only the animations (turning of the balls) stutter and hang a while on the last image. I know the TIM animation consist of less images (10) than the samsung one (15 or 16??). Anyway to resolve that with resman 4.1 or something??

    2) The Voice-command works fine, but as I'm dutch I would like support for my native language. Anyway to do that?

    3) I use a bluetooth headset. It connects fine but I can not use the voice-command with my BT headset. Sollutions??

    Thanks in advance...

    Greetz Merten
    Last edited by merten3000; 08-04-2005 at 08:00 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. completely dead 6210 - flash memory problems
    By Archer in forum 55XX / 52XX / 62xx / 63 xx / 71xx / 72xx [Closed]
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 21-11-2002, 10:58 AM
  2. 3390 Flash File Problems
    By Snake in forum 32XX / 33XX / 34XX / 35XX [Closed]
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-11-2002, 08:48 AM
  3. 6110 flash problems
    By tasso in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-05-2002, 11:03 PM
  4. 3310 flash problems
    By ||Joe in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-11-2001, 05:32 AM
  5. problems full flash 6210
    By ||Joe in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-10-2001, 09:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •