Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Nokia 3200 backup

  1. #1

    Nokia 3200 backup

    Where can I found Nokia 3200 gallery and games backup? I've lost my graphics, ringtones and games from my Nokia 3200 and I would like to copy it again form my PC by IrDA. Would you like to help me? Some link, or maybe some of You would like to send me backup of your Nokia 3200 by e-mail (my mail:. Tahnk you!
    Last edited by sergo_zmeia; 15-05-2005 at 10:11 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    2,331

    Hi!

    I dont deal with games and melodys...but..I think ..U now need to full flash Ur phone..cause Ur user area is out....after full flash..U will be able to have Ur games and melodys..
    WBR!
    sergo_zmeia
    PSont be afraid to correct me..
    Im the wind forever free...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. dct3 ant dct4
    By zeynelkutlu in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 03:29 AM
  2. Latest firmware versions of all Nokias
    By PhreakTastic in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / Modding
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 01:45 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:59 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-08-2004, 05:06 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-06-2004, 08:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •